Headlight and fog light issue

Manc

Has anyone on the forum have the same issue here?

Pick up the car 2020 lincoln aviator 2 days ago. I notice there is condensation inside the headlight and fog light units. First I thought condensation is normal since they power wash the car right before the pick up.

Waited 2 days but condensation did not go away. Found out yesterday one of the fog light is not working. 

20200126_184511.jpg

20200126_201112.jpg

How comes a new vehicle with LED light  not working? Did you notice it was not working to begin with or due to the condensation? Does Ford still have QC issue? I thought they should be resolved by now. 

Has anyone on the forum have the same issue here?

Pick up the car 2020 lincoln aviator 2 days ago. I notice there is condensation inside the headlight and fog light units. First I thought condensation is normal since they power wash the car right before the pick up.

Waited 2 days but condensation did not go away. Found out yesterday one of the fog light is not working. 

Edited by Wheeling

Fog light was working fine when I pick up the vehicle.

On the following day I noticed one fog light was flicking on and off to a point it just stop working completely. I personally think it stop working due to too much condensation inside the fog light unit. Since electricity and moisture dont go too well together. 

My wife took the car to dealer today. They took around 45mins to check the lights. Mechanic came out without explaining what is wrong with the lights. They just say they will replace both headlight units and fog light units. Now waiting for parts shipping from states. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/16/2020 at 10:24 PM, Ruby said:

Exact same issue on same side.   Just picked up the car on Saturday.  Noticed condensation on left (facing vehicle) fog light.  Now light does not come on.    Going to dealer tomorrow 

Sorry to hear that Ruby.  I had to wait 3 weeks for the fog light and headlight. Hopefully your dealership has them in stock. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/3/2020 at 8:40 AM, Joeg2020 said:

Literally just bought a brand new '20 aviator yesterday (7/2/2020), totally loaded... AMAZING car... 150 miles on it... noticed last night the right front led fog light was out.  Ugh

JUNK!! Trade it in for a <insert favorite luxury marque here> and curse Lincoln daily.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2