Maverick was the original intended name and probably is on some early parts planning documents but that was changed. Again this is going to be called the Bronco Sport. I’ve heard it and I’ve seen the final badging on the Baby Bronco’s body, it’s Bronco Sport. Although personally I liked a Bronco Scout.

All 3 Broncos will be showed in the spring at the New York Auto Show as a family.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, ExplorerDude said:

Maverick was the original intended name and probably is on some early parts planning documents but that was changed. Again this is going to be called the Bronco Sport. I’ve heard it and I’ve seen the final badging on the Baby Bronco’s body, it’s Bronco Sport. Although personally I liked a Bronco Scout.

All 3 Broncos will be showed in the spring at the New York Auto Show as a family.

I GUESS Bronco Sport, together, doesn't sound too bad. 

The "Ford Sport" is just god awful, but Bronco Sport? I can live with that. Maverick is cool, and Scout was best... But idk maybe sport will grow on us. 

Could the vehicle have different names for different markets? It could be named Bronco Sport for North America but Maverick for South America. Down here Maverick is still a strong name but Bronco is not. Although BroncoSport and EcoSport together could make some sense to locals, I believe it could be easier to capitalize on the old Maverick nameplate.

PS: I know some will find me crazy but - I don't know if it's the usage - I quite like the name Baby Bronco lol

Edited by passis

2 hours ago, ExplorerDude said:

All 3 Broncos?  What's the 3rd?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Been locked in for a bit, even though I preferred Scout. 

- Bronco Sport

- Bronco 3 door

- Bronco 5 door

?

?

Ill go out on a limb and guess one of the models Premierdrum is withholding is an EXTREME version...ie a "rapturized" Bronco.....and the other a Pickup like the Gladiator...

Edited by Deanh
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Deanh said:

Ill go out on a limb and guess one of the models Premierdrum is withholding is an EXTREME version...ie a "rapturized" Bronco.....and the other a Pickup like the Gladiator...

:) Interesting guesses!

Edited by rmc523