Local 600

John Lindsey

If Nick is Nick K. I remember him as being a 'good guy' when it came to standing up for the workers.He helped me out in the past at a time when labor relations was looking down their noses and being difficult to all hourly workers.Nick K. was not even my Mitty Man at the time.Nick saw I was stressed and I was not getting helped by my skilled trades chairman and Nick was a production Mitty Man but he was the one who helped me out.Does negative campaigning help solidarity in any way?Instead of a vote against Nick focus on why a person should vote for John.

Edited by Fatso
  • Like 1

The Biggest question is which one of our Union Reps support the decision by Morris to allow the Company to install and pilot surveillance cameras inside the plant so that they can eventually add work to our jobs and discipline our brothers and sisters?  Oh, thats right they won't use that for discipline - I forgot.  #weak-end@burkie's[sellout]

Whats even worse is the arbitrary and capricious way in which the union allows the company to discipline employees.I have worked for smaller UAW shops that would NOT allow only certain workers to be disciplined.Whats wrong is wrong and whats right is right for everybody.That is called solidarity.That is how you create a stronger union.That keeps a lid on deals being made and co-workers running around smilin with cum their faces.Local 600 the largest local at Ford,selling out.The kick-backs must be good there!Maybe its time for some "fresh blood" to take the reins.

Edited by Fatso
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/30/2020 at 9:43 PM, 600'sOldWatchDog said:

The Biggest question is which one of our Union Reps support the decision by Morris to allow the Company to install and pilot surveillance cameras inside the plant so that they can eventually add work to our jobs and discipline our brothers and sisters?  Oh, thats right they won't use that for discipline - I forgot.  #weak-end@burkie's[sellout]

Figures it was Local 600 that turned over 1st.The biggest and most powerful in all of Ford/UAW.Now all the other locals will hear from Ford Administration is "Local 600 has already agreed to it" Sold Out by Burkie?Noooooo,he was just doing what he was told in order to keep his "deal" and a chance for a coveted spot down on Jefferson Avenue at the IUAW Headquarters after he losses the next election.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...