Reverse Tilt Mirrors - 2019 Edge Titanium

My Edge Titanium reverse tilting mirrors suddenly stopped working last week My dealer says they can't get an error code, can't reset them. They are now questioning me as to if I ever had that function.  I do and I'm not crazy. Don't know what to do next and they don't either. ?

11 minutes ago, Bob Durk said:

My Edge Titanium reverse tilting mirrors suddenly stopped working last week My dealer says they can't get an error code, can't reset them. They are now questioning me as to if I ever had that function.  I do and I'm not crazy. Don't know what to do next and they don't either. ?

Bob - we already addressed this over on the Edge forum where you asked the same question.

https://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/28171-help-reverse-tilting-mirror-issue/

Ford/Lincoln have not had factory reverse tilting mirrors on any vehicles in the last 15 years.  Your Edge did not come with that as a factory feature.  It can be enabled with Forscan as was pointed out on the Edge forum.   It's possible yours was activated by a software bug or some other error but they're not going to fix it because it was never supposed to work that way.   You can enable it with Forscan if you really want it.

7 minutes ago, akirby said:

Bob - we already addressed this over on the Edge forum where you asked the same question.

https://www.fordedgeforum.com/topic/28171-help-reverse-tilting-mirror-issue/

Ford/Lincoln have not had factory reverse tilting mirrors on any vehicles in the last 15 years.  Your Edge did not come with that as a factory feature.  It can be enabled with Forscan as was pointed out on the Edge forum.   It's possible yours was activated by a software bug or some other error but they're not going to fix it because it was never supposed to work that way.   You can enable it with Forscan if you really want it.

I couldn't find it after looking. Thnx for the repost. . . . .  I thought I already posted it and became frustrated when I couldn't locate it. Operator error?