$6,600 average Profit Sharing check

deflep1

• 1 month later...
58 minutes ago, Q-bert said:

MAGA...just look at your 401k.....er...maybe not.....LMAO

Much better to have an even larger,more powerful government?Powerful enough to confiscate guns along with a citizens assets and wealth in order to re-distribute those assets to other fellow citizens and non-citizens?Then a real smart person,such as yourself could be making new rules daily and also forcing compliance.HEY,,,didnt they kick you outta here?The President,no president, is  directly responsible for the stock market or at least they shouldn`t be.But you can blame him for a virus that started in China,just because thats all ya got!

Edited by Fatso
  • Like 1

On 3/5/2020 at 11:14 AM, Fatso said:

Much better to have an even larger,more powerful government?Powerful enough to confiscate guns along with a citizens assets and wealth in order to re-distribute those assets to other fellow citizens and non-citizens?Then a real smart person,such as yourself could be making new rules daily and also forcing compliance.HEY,,,didnt they kick you outta here?The President,no president, is  directly responsible for the stock market or at least they shouldn`t be.But you can blame him for a virus that started in China,just because thats all ya got!

maybe u have dementia or some disease, but maybe re read what i said. didnt blame anyone for virus or talk about GUNS   or big GOV.  i did however place credit where credit is due,  if the orange imbecile takes credit for good market  he will get credit for bad.   with or without your permission.

I agree with Q-bert if you take credit for the stock market advance you have to take the hit for a down market.

My Tesphe is still up 50% since the presidential election. I suspect the market will recover quickly as soon as the Virus threat and the Berne Threat have passed.

Not sure the Ford stock price will recover as quickly. The dividend is at 9% and they still can't find buyers. 

On 3/6/2020 at 2:16 PM, Dayshift said:

I agree with Q-bert if you take credit for the stock market advance you have to take the hit for a down market.

My Tesphe is still up 50% since the presidential election. I suspect the market will recover quickly as soon as the Virus threat and the Berne Threat have passed.

Not sure the Ford stock price will recover as quickly. The dividend is at 9% and they still can't find buyers. 

My point is that President Trump was wrong to claim credit for the stock market,specifically.You like that idea?Well,what do you think about this oh, $8,000,000,000 spending bill that passed to combat the coronavirus?How will that be spent,meaning,what corporations will benefit?I think the political insiders know this and may purchase the stock of such companies.Level playing field for the average investors?The people who,by the way,will be paying the taxes to cover that $8,000,000,000 tab.Trump can be a political buffon.But okay you wanna cheer the stock market and give credit to the politicians,go ahead.Know this,BIG MONEY is what moves the stock market.You wanna see the US Treasury directly buy stocks?Buy stocks with YOUR tax dollars?Then the President,whoever can take credit when the market goes up?Fine,if thats the way you want it BUT I wonder who on the inside will know when to sell just before it all goes down?It was NOT Trump`s credit to take for the rising stock market to begin with.Trump can take credit for successful economic policies but even then the stock market may either go up or down.Think the man has a big ego{rhetorical question}?Getting bogged down in 'High School logic' is just playing a game.I also think Trump is a jerk when he calls people names,makes fun of their physical appearance,that is right outta High School.That does not mean I agree with the current Democrat agenda it is only stating the obvious,Trump often acts like a jerk.Go ahead and play along.Enjoy negative interest rates on savings.Buy stocks and enjoy it if and when the decision is made to crash the market.Then you can enjoy Martial Law.You want bigger government?Its coming soon!"I made the SUN, the SKY, and the MOON",POTUS!

Edited by Fatso