2021 Ford Colors

10 minutes ago, Stampede.Offroad said:

And no Ford blue seems odd.

From Donlen Fleet... Ford Blue/Lincoln Blue Diamond is being discontinued:

2020 Ford Explorer  
  • (B6)-Rich Copper PN4GJ, (FT)-Blue Metallic PN4FT, and (BN)-Silver Spruce PN4GN paint final orders due 2/20/2020

1 minute ago, CoolScoop said:

From Donlen Fleet... Ford Blue/Lincoln Blue Diamond is being discontinued:

Not even referencing a specific color code, just no blue.  It's an Icon Group vehicle that will see Ford Performance support for events etc, and to not offer it in some kind of blue just makes the list seem illegitimate.

9 minutes ago, Stampede.Offroad said:

Not even referencing a specific color code, just no blue.  It's an Icon Group vehicle that will see Ford Performance support for events etc, and to not offer it in some kind of blue just makes the list seem illegitimate.

Calm down mate, things can still change

3 hours ago, T-dubz said:

Area 51 looks like a green to me, similar to the green on the bullitt, but with some blue tint in it.

Check out some well known colors, many of the color swatches on their paint site are way off. I wouldn't go by them... that's why I looked into past color codes.  Plus strange names like Area 51 aren't even related to a color, let alone a shade.  So color codes are the only thing to go by for now.

Edited by CoolScoop

18 hours ago, Stampede.Offroad said:

Yes, it will change.  I'm saying the list is inaccurate or a placeholder.

Last time I checked this isn't what school buses look like either.

fkd up colors.png

https://www.paintscratch.com/touch_up_paint/Ford/2019-Ford-Transit-School-Bus-Yellow-BY-M6284.html

Compare the Ford School Bus Yellow code BY in this link to the code BY posted above to see how bad their color swatches are. I posted the site because they seem to have already listed the 2021 Ford/Lincoln color names and codes... but I agree their color swatch examples are worthless.  I'll add a note in the OP saying to only use the site as a reference for 2021 color names and codes.

Edited by CoolScoop