Ford says its performance cars need to be about more than 0-60 times

12 hours ago, PoisonIvy said:

I went from years of Mustangs to my Fiesta ST.  It's an absolute blast to drive.  It gets fantastic gas mileage, it's 'different', well balanced and has just enough power to have fun, but not too much to get you in trouble.  After driving friends' new 5.0 Mustangs, I'm not that excited about going back.  They're plenty powerful, but lack the fun factor of my Fiesta.

I was pretty disappointed we don't get the updated Fiesta and Focus.  Also, slapping ST on a bloated SUV like an Explorer was not what ST originally stood for.  Kind of reminds me when Chevy used to put SS on everything in their lineup.  

we absolutely love ours...added ythe Mountuine package for additional fun...80k so far and absolutely faultless barring an air conditioning flapper, and one heated mirror giving up the ghost...

18 minutes ago, IMSA-XJR9 said:

They have enough battery life for the entire race.

Yes sir. The Spark SRT05e (second generation Formula E car) uses a 56 kWh battery, double the energy capacity of the first generation's battery. Tires are good for the entire race too and can be recycled afterward.

Edited by rperez817

3 hours ago, rperez817 said:

Yes sir. Also, FIA announced that Formula E will be given world championship status starting with the 2020-2021 season. https://www.bbc.com/sport/motorsport/50644975

3 hours ago, rperez817 said:

Tesla's racing efforts for now are focused on providing production Model S 100D cars to Electric GT Holdings Inc for the EPCS series.

image.png.4b4d1ea66f2dfcfc66f6db4501d52557.png