Ford Bronco Most Anticipated 2020 Car According To Google Data

30 minutes ago, Trailhiker said:

The most anticipated launch in 2020 would in reality be the 2021 F-150.

I think the survey must be only asking about new models.

But there isn’t much to talk about yet on the new F150 while there is a ton of speculation, sly photos, etc on Bronco.

Also it was based on google searches not an actual survey.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Trailhiker said:

The most anticipated launch in 2020 would in reality be the 2021 F-150.

I think the survey must be only asking about new models.

I would disagree.  Maybe most important for Ford is 2021 F150, but most anticipated I would say is the Bronco by far.  I mean, a new F150 happens every 6 years.  A new Bronco hasn't happened in several F150 generations.  1992 was the last Bronco refresh, and you could say 1987 was the last new model.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early for that. 

Im curious for those familiar with design to production at Ford, if the new mustang is scheduled for 2023... Does it currently exist as a 3D model? Is there a 3D printed or otherwise physical model? Is the design locked in or is ford still going through focus tests. 

I guess im just curious what Fords current time frame is for a new vehicle. Is there a standard time frame or does it vary between different projects? I believe they are trying to speed up the whole process as well? 

27 minutes ago, probowler said:

Im curious for those familiar with design to production at Ford, if the new mustang is scheduled for 2023... Does it currently exist as a 3D model? Is there a 3D printed or otherwise physical model? Is the design locked in or is ford still going through focus tests. 

I guess im just curious what Fords current time frame is for a new vehicle. Is there a standard time frame or does it vary between different projects? I believe they are trying to speed up the whole process as well? 

I'm not sure about all of that other stuff, I think it varies depending on the program. 

usually prototypes are built and on the road 12-18 months prior to production. 

• Like 1