Considering buying some Ford Stock

20 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

It's not like I want to put our life's savings in

just $500 or so, enough that if something crazy were to happen it wouldn't be catastrophic. 

Oh, well, then do it!

I use Fidelity and like it.  $0 trades because my 401k is there now too.  I opened a ROTH for both the wife and I.  All earnings are tax free if you wait until your 59.5 to take it out.

Expect the stocks to raise slightly if the President announces some kind of economic stimulus and Biden gets an early primary victory. If it looks like he's going to win I expect wallstreet to react positively to that.

Cool tool for anyone who doesn't know, you can make a pre-market trade by selecting day+ext or day+AM in the time box. You don't have to wait for the opening bell.

25 minutes ago, Anthony said:

Yeah, no clue where the bottom is on this.  Wild.

Yeah considering everything that is going on we are in for a wild ride til the summer time. The walls are starting to close in with the NBA suspending the season and I'm sure more and more school systems will be shutting down and restrictions on large gatherings are going to be banned for a while. 

Just now, jcartwright99 said:

Boeing may be my next pick. Have they bled out? Even Microsoft could be a buy. If Ford hits 5.50 I'll probably pick up 100. I may be stuck WFH since somebody got Corona virus near my office. If this happens, I may just start day trading.

Boeing is interesting because even though the sky is falling and their new plane is a piece of junk, they're really not going anywhere, and the goverment isn't going to stop buying planes anytime soon.  Does anyone else in the US besides Boeing even make civilian airliners?  

I'm watching them and Microsoft as well. Boeing i'm going to really try and time the bottom before I spend on their expensive stocks.

5 minutes ago, zgxtreme said:

Trending up. Should’ve been content at $5.20 and jumped in. 

it's a conspiracy. They knew that last nights news would tank the market, today is "buy all you can day", tomorrow they'll announce a vaccine, and the market will jump 5000 points,,,,,

HRG

1 hour ago, zgxtreme said:

Trending up. Should’ve been content at $5.20 and jumped in. 

It will probably go back down.

The last 2 fridays in a row stocks have gone down as people sold off before the weekend.  This market is completely unpredictable but if there's even a hint of bad news I'd expect that to happen again.

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

Unrelated to Ford, but it might not be a bad time to get some cruise line stock.  Royal Caribbean was $117 a month ago, it's at $32 now.  Its bound to go back up when this all blows over.

Plus if you're a frequent cruiser and own 100 shares you get $100 state room credit every time you cruise. On top of the dividend, well when they start paying them again... 

Just had a hooker in the shop..rough, no need for cam footage...she is not wearing a mask...we are good...fords problems are unrelated to current events...they suck by the own volition...i would under no circustance play with cruise line stocks unless u divest after you reached your particular profit goal...

9 minutes ago, snooter said:

Just had a hooker in the shop..rough, no need for cam footage...she is not wearing a mask...we are good...fords problems are unrelated to current events...they suck by the own volition...i would under no circustance play with cruise line stocks unless u divest after you reached your particular profit goal...

you hit the Emergency booze?

• Haha 1