2017 Escape trim/engine cover noises?

silvrsvt

My wife's 2017 Escape makes a rumbling noise between 30-45 MPH that seems to be coming from under the front passenger side foot well. Sometimes you can feel it. I jacked the car up to check the engine cover this morning and I saw a missing screw or two from the drivers side cover (from her taking it Jiffy lube doing oil changes on it) but nothing missing on passenger side. 

I was looking on Ford parts, and I saw this-could this be loose? Looks like I'd need to pull off the two shields under it to see if thats it?

https://parts.ford.com/shop/en/us/deflector-air-7807575-1#sectionId:4420013

• 2 months later...

Our 2017 escape also does this, when setting in the passenger seat i can feel this bumping , as if it is under the floorboard . under my right foot

it seems to be random and not always.  I will check this when i can and post back. thanks for the info 

Can't say I've noticed this noise on my 2017 Escape. I let the dealer do the first two oil changes. When I did the third, there was a screw missing from the passenger side of the cover. Haven't been to a Jiffy Lube in over twenty years.  About a week after the last time I noticed all the change in my car was gone.