Help Needed ASAP from Z Plan experts!

Josh18

Hi All,  I'm in need of some quick assistance. 

Using Z plan for the first time and have a feeling dealer may be up to something just a bit sketchy. I've read all the Z plan info but in previewing the leasing contract I'm confused. What price should be placed in the "agreed upon value of car"?  Should they be placing the MSRP here ,Z plan price, or something else?

They have yet to tell me I will be signing a AXZD Pricing Agreement as well. Trying to be prepared here- Looks like a great deal but new to leasing and Z Plan. 

Thank you in advance to anyone who can help!

Haven’t leased myself but the price of the vehicle should be the Z plan price minus incentives.  Make sure you get that AZDX pricing agreement and make sure they show you the invoice that lists the z plan price.  If they do something wrong you have recourse with Ford.

Thank you for the quick response and input. After your message I called a couple other dealers to inquire. It seems they are giving me the correct price but think they are shorting me a small rebate. There is also a $125 difference on the total residual compared to other dealers. Small thing but raised an eyebrow with that being said.