RedHoncho01

Hi folks.  Ford Motor Company has been a major contributor to my wellbeing for most of my life.  My father is a Ford retiree from Kansas City Assembly Plant.  He worked there 33.5 years.  I began my career in the automotive coatings industry as a supplier representative at KCAP for 3 years and moved to Louisville to LAP for 20 years.  I'm now with a different customer but I still love Ford products.  My first car was a '66 Mustang.  I bought it when I was 15 and it mostly sat in the drive until I was old enough to get my license.  I drove that car for 4 years.  Unfortunately, she was totalled as I was struck in the rear end by a 1978 Ford LTD land yacht!).  I then got a Mercury Comet and eventually a Ford Futura.  Once I started in my current job, I got a Ford Taurus to drive.  I went through several of those in my career.  I had a Mercury Mountaineer for several years and nearly 200,000 miles before I traded it for a new Ford Edge.  I loved that vehicle and wish I had kept it longer but with having a company vehicle it sat in the drive more than it got driven.  My current company vehicle is a 2019 Ford Escape SEL.  It's a nice ride and I like the Active X seating as well as the host of safety features.  Now, I've got retirement plans and am looking seriously at getting a Lincoln Nautilus.  I've looked at other brands but I keep coming back to Ford products because of their quality, SYNC and the advanced safety features that It hink are superior to the other automakers systems.