Sales slowing down? Chicago Effect

12 hours ago, Ididntdoit said:

yeah they won't release me until the 31st when they do those mass lay offs but now they want me to file unemployment/sub pay for 2 weeks just freaking let me go please, and yes I'm going to write a book titled "I didn't do it but I was there".

They're keeping my money and not cutting me loose, finally get a release date and the world comes to an end. Have fun making ventilators, when ya run out of toilet paper theres always that contract

So what happens if they extend the TLO's for another week?

40 minutes ago, Xbar said:

So what happens if they extend the TLO's for another week?

No matter what they can't keep anyone under the STEP program past March 31st papers are signed no take backs, retirees on the other hand will be delayed.

They were set to lay off C crew now maybe more then that or maybe they delay the lay offs till production starts moving again.

Pre delivery is where all the slackers go from body, their rumors are about as far fetched as those in paint.  

On 2/29/2020 at 9:44 AM, Decker said:

Hey.... Fatso there you go with all that common sense, again. For years I`ve agreed with you on many things and this being one that comes back time and time again. "We" don`t drive the bus, Managers drive the bus. How many times have the bus drivers turned into a dead end and got out of their bus and yelled at the wheels for getting "us" stuck? Accountability (at CAP) is completely gone...

I`m going to vent in my next post so it`s long... but here we go again with the new bus driver trying to figure a better route.

What up Decker! HAAY,the world is in a panic over an illness that for 90% of the people who will contract it, is no worse than the flu?Maybe now Liberals will see that resources are limited and that the USA taxpayer cannot {neither has the obligation} to provide "free" this and that along with a guaranteed minimum standard of living to the rest of the freakin! planet for crying out loud.Resources are garnered through somebody`s work,productive behavior,not a government check written out of the blue.If I am not for myself than who will be?Self preservation is not immoral. God Bless the healthcare workers and first responders ,military personnel,who are helping to keep what is left of society together during these difficult times.

• Like 1

I can`t agree more Fatso. (you and all that dam common sense) Just a few weeks back the California decision makers were actually floating a bill to give every resident of the state a monthly guaranteed income payment. The free this and that has hit a new level out there in California. To pay for this guaranteed income guess what the decision makers want to set up in California? Yes Sir Ree another tax, a Value Added Tax to be more specific.  

Wait one minute ididntdoit we have slackers in pre delivery from Paint too!!!!! Body ain`t special when it comes to slacker placement :whistling:

STEP can be delayed and or terminated per the company`s financial situation and/or an employee`s status as in being deemed "essential". The $60K severance language has been in the master agreement for almost 32 years. It is being referred to currently and in the prior termination packages as STEP but it is still legally the same language being applied to all terminations. Yes you to could be deemed essential ididntdoit, the check hasn`t been deposited. A piece of paper stating an exit day can and has been over ridden with a modification and/or complete rescinding of the agreement. Remember a contract that was opened and renegotiated? That ididntdoit was the true power of the Ford Motor Co.. You entered into an agreement ididntdoit, nothing more. Modifications and dissolving of agreements happen e-v-e-r-y.... d-a-y.

What`s that old saying, desperate times calls for desperate measures. Get ready ididntdoit the decision makers may have just extended your tour of duty.

Hell you`ll get to quit or be terminated sooner or later. Besides if all that unemployment you keep talking about actually happens that isn't a bad thing for someone who just wants out...right :hat_tip:

2 hours ago, Decker said:

Wait one minute ididntdoit we have slackers in pre delivery from Paint too!!!!! Body ain`t special when it comes to slacker placement :whistling:

STEP can be delayed and or terminated per the company`s financial situation and/or an employee`s status as in being deemed "essential". The $60K severance language has been in the master agreement for almost 32 years. It is being referred to currently and in the prior termination packages as STEP but it is still legally the same language being applied to all terminations. Yes you to could be deemed essential ididntdoit, the check hasn`t been deposited. A piece of paper stating an exit day can and has been over ridden with a modification and/or complete rescinding of the agreement. Remember a contract that was opened and renegotiated? That ididntdoit was the true power of the Ford Motor Co.. You entered into an agreement ididntdoit, nothing more. Modifications and dissolving of agreements happen e-v-e-r-y.... d-a-y.

your first sentence tells me not to trust your reading comprehension especially when it comes to the language of the paperwork I have signed for the STEP program. I do appreciate your concerns.

They're more likely to lay off C crew and temp employees before changing my release date, "I'm just sayin'".......see what I did there

I know how Ford works, I'm confident in my leaving the company but I will admit it has been a challenge to get to this point. Mostly with our wonderful payroll.

31 minutes ago, alitajohnson said:

How do you choose the best choose the best product among the ones listed here?  https://buyofficechairandtable.com/best-ergonomic-executive-office-chairs/

Most likely your best advice would be to get in touch with  the lets have a huddle, Big Jim Hackett. He`s got some experience in that product line..... 

Hmmm Steelcase 6 back from the top pick, I wonder if that reflects in anyway about Jim`s leadership abilities in his current CEO position?

Edited by Decker

On 3/22/2020 at 10:12 AM, Ididntdoit said:

No matter what they can't keep anyone under the STEP program past March 31st papers are signed no take backs, retirees on the other hand will be delayed.

They were set to lay off C crew now maybe more then that or maybe they delay the lay offs till production starts moving again.

Pre delivery is where all the slackers go from body, their rumors are about as far fetched as those in paint.  

ididntdoit Have you got the call? Wait you`re not retiring. There are calls going out at other facilities asking retires to consider a 01 July date instead of 01 April. 

On 3/26/2020 at 8:07 PM, Decker said:

ididntdoit Have you got the call? Wait you`re not retiring. There are calls going out at other facilities asking retires to consider a 01 July date instead of 01 April. 

On 3/22/2020 at 10:12 AM, Ididntdoit said:

No retirees will not be delayed unless you volunteer. My retirement check has been processed and will be deposited on April 1st. For Non skilled employees will not be able to revoke their application.Skilled trades is another issue.

Edited by cecilmeyer

• 3 weeks later...