New Navigator Arrived

Black Label

Took delivery yesterday. 2020 Black Label. Loving it so far. 

Not sure why, but I only seem to be able to upload these two images. Trying for 3. The total is well under 10mb. I also get a dialog box showing an issue with uploading other individual pics. Oh well, it's very nice and I'm really happy so far. 

IMG_6919.JPG

IMG_6918.JPG

Edited by Black Label
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, bcparker2 said:

You get the blue or the white interior?

White. Chalet Theme. Love it. Unfortunately, I have major difficulties posting pics on this forum. 

Edit: Well, lookie there, I got it to upload. IMG_6933.thumb.JPG.baaad5aaad67f39e0111e908051413f5.JPG

Edited by Black Label
  • Like 2

22 hours ago, Black Label said:

White. Chalet Theme. Love it. Unfortunately, I have major difficulties posting pics on this forum. 

Edit: Well, lookie there, I got it to upload. IMG_6933.thumb.JPG.baaad5aaad67f39e0111e908051413f5.JPG

We have virtually twin trucks.  I have a 2019 BL L in white with chalet.  I really do love the truck.  Great choice in truck and colors!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Emilner said:

We have virtually twin trucks.  I have a 2019 BL L in white with chalet.  I really do love the truck.  Great choice in truck and colors!

Cool, do you have any pics of it? I saw one in my neighborhood the other day. Whit Black Label Nav. It wasn't you ,was it lol?

On 5/19/2020 at 10:25 AM, Black Label said:

Cool, do you have any pics of it? I saw one in my neighborhood the other day. Whit Black Label Nav. It wasn't you ,was it lol?

I'll try and upload a few pics but this forum is wonky.  I'm in NY- where are you?  

D9090585-00C8-44B3-9B79-0B7A09B25A94.heic

1C5FB48B-9D25-419B-9E0F-DB95A06882D2.heic

Edited by Emilner

• 2 weeks later...