Greetings from Oswego, IL

PonyV6

Greetings, all!

I have recently (a month ago) purchased a 2019 Fusion Titanium Energie, a CPO vehicle; it had 9300 miles as I took possession, and now it has 10,070 or so.

Aside from the Sync system, we've been pretty happy with this car... the Sync system seems overly complex, and at every start-up, it asks about connecting to Wi-Fi... is that mandatory? The fuel mileage is phenomenal... I've driven a little over 700 miles, and yesterday I finally put gasoline in the tank... 12.2 gallons... this calculates to over 60 MPG! Of course, the car gets plugged into the charger overnight, so my electric bill will be attacked a little bit.

Now, the squawk: Last weekend was not fun with this car; the SYNC3 screen froze, and several features were immobilized... the garage door opener, the radio/Sirius XM, and the climate controls...  A couple times, the rearview camera showed up while I was turning right and driving forward... ???

Anyone else have issues with the SYNC screen acting up?

Thanks!

Regards,

Gene