1967 F100 flareside bed swap?

I am looking at a 67' f100 and it has the flareside ( stepside) bed, I am not a fan of that bed, My question is what styleside (straight) bed will fit and be correct on the 67'? I think I can get this truck cheap, like $500 cheap, it's all there, not sure it runs, has some rust on the lower cab next to the bed? Is it worth getting?

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang

https://carwrenching.com

Edited by Koneolt

On 3/3/2020 at 10:42 AM, Koneolt said:

I am looking at a 67' f100 and it has the flareside ( stepside) bed, I am not a fan of that bed, My question is what styleside (straight) bed will fit and be correct on the 67'? I think I can get this truck cheap, like $500 cheap, it's all there, not sure it runs, has some rust on the lower cab next to the bed? Is it worth getting?

BLASPHEMY

Sell the Ford, buy a Chevy.

• Angry 1

35 minutes ago, matthewq4b said:

Nothing will, the Flaresides has a 115" wheelbase and the Stylside has a 131" wheelbase.  If you want a styleside find another truck, no point cutting up the rarer and more valuable flareside.

Not true.  Both style side and flare side beds were available in short (6.5) and long (8) beds.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...