2021 Ford Equator for China

8 minutes ago, akirby said:

Yep.   Looks like a 3 row based on the rear overhang.   Not a very inspiring side profile though - I hope that's not the final styling.

A certain member here (no not that one LOL) said it looks alot like the 2020 Escape...

5 minutes ago, akirby said:

Spitting image.......NOT!

2021-ford-endeavour-2021-ford-everest-si

Hard to tell with 3/4 of it covered with camo ;) I don't have x ray vision like that other guy. 

Plus I wonder what is going on with the tailgate-it looks like its missing a piece with the tail lights floating out there. 

Just now, jcartwright99 said:

Can the C2 hold the 2.7?

The larger CD version should be able to handle the 2.7L just like CD4.  I personally don't think they'll go larger than that and will keep the 3.0L longitudinal only.

C2 Transverse  1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.3, 2.7

Longitudinal (CD6, trucks, vans, mustang)  2.3, 2.7, 3.3, 3.0 TDi, 5.0, 5.2, 5.2SC, 6.7, 7.3

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

As I said in the other thread, please Ford, don't follow that hideous split headlight trend.  Or keep it in China.

Going on what they are doing with the upcoming Ranger and F-150...that is already out of the barn.

Even the Bronco is kinda doing it. 

1 hour ago, silvrsvt said:

Going on what they are doing with the upcoming Ranger and F-150...that is already out of the barn.

Even the Bronco is kinda doing it. 

F-150 is nothing like this.  Just because the running light runs down into the fog light?

Bronco?  how?

I'm talking about the main headlight being down in the bumper corner with just a running light up top.  Just an ugly look.

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

I'm talking about the main headlight being down in the bumper corner with just a running light up top.  Just an ugly look.

It doesn't look too terrible-its not like last gen Cherokee bad. 

It looks like they made the foglights slightly bigger, which are actually the headlights. 

8 hours ago, akirby said:

The larger CD version should be able to handle the 2.7L just like CD4.  I personally don't think they'll go larger than that and will keep the 3.0L longitudinal only.

C2 Transverse  1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.3, 2.7

Longitudinal (CD6, trucks, vans, mustang)  2.3, 2.7, 3.3, 3.0 TDi, 5.0, 5.2, 5.2SC, 6.7, 7.3

The largest engine currently in C2 is the 2.3 EB

so don’t be surprised if the V6 gets the heave ho.

7 hours ago, ausrutherford said:

Not the Everest. That will remain being Ranger-based.

This could be the CX758 (is that the right #?) for the 3rd row c-segment crossover being shared with the next gen Transit Connect and the small truck. 

Probably not CX758 but one of the two Edge replacements.

China is getting its own 3-row CUV (which this appears to be). Europe is supposedly getting another smaller 3-row CUV. 

The timing seems in tune with the test mules of P758. I am starting to think it could be CX758 (which, by the code number, should be a 7 seater, in agreement with these spyshots). If both share a lot of engineering it makes sense that they are out more or less at the same time. 

7 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

So even though whatever it is it's a cobbled together Mule, this looks completely different than what I saw and was told was NG Edge, so either what I saw was something else entirely (doubtful) or the design changed a LOT since Hackett took over. 

Or this is just a Chinese-only model unrelated to the Edge you saw.