• Custom Search

bobbyd

Homestead NASCAR virtual race on Sunday!

I have to admit that it was enjoyable to watch! Clint was humorous and Johnson was way out of his league. Hamlin won the race with an outlandish racing setup that cost $40,000!

I would watch again,  if they plan another race.

hamlin.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Edited by bobbyd

52 minutes ago, bobbyd said:

I have to admit that it was enjoyable to watch! Clint was humorous and Johnson was way out of his league. Hamlin won the race with an outlandish racing setup that cost $40,000!

hamlin.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Texas this weekend. Seems like they’re just going to run the schedule as close as they can on iracing while everything is shut down 

On 3/23/2020 at 11:45 AM, bobbyd said:

hamlin.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

So nothing has changed. Big money still wins...

3 hours ago, blksn8k2 said:

So nothing has changed. Big money still wins...

That rig makes it more realistic, but it doesn't make you a better driver or faster. Denny has a little bit of talent. There were some guys with a single monitor and their steering wheel clamped to a table that did pretty good as well. My son does a lot of iRacing, and I've tried it. It's pretty realistic and really hard. I'm looking forward to watching the Texas race on Sunday.

46 minutes ago, NLPRacing said:

That rig makes it more realistic, but it doesn't make you a better driver or faster. Denny has a little bit of talent. There were some guys with a single monitor and their steering wheel clamped to a table that did pretty good as well. My son does a lot of iRacing, and I've tried it. It's pretty realistic and really hard. I'm looking forward to watching the Texas race on Sunday.

I’ve raced gran turismo on PlayStation for over a decade including a racing wheel and pedals and a 3D big screen. It’s amazing how realistic it really is.

3 hours ago, akirby said:

I’ve raced gran turismo on PlayStation for over a decade including a racing wheel and pedals and a 3D big screen. It’s amazing how realistic it really is.

The last one I played was GT4, and it was a bit of a letdown over GT3

I don't have a PS4 and GT5 kinda came and went without me even realizing it. 

I really want to get into iRacing but I need to rebuild my computer first. It's on its deathbed. 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo

On 3/27/2020 at 1:03 PM, akirby said:

What brand of wheel & pedals are you using?

21 minutes ago, NLPRacing said:

What brand of wheel & pedals are you using?

Logitech G27 on PS4.  

22 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

That's what Timmy Hill won with yesterday 

It works well as did the previous PS3/G25 setup.