TLO pay

67cougar289

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MTP'er said:

Got sub pay today. When does the government $600 kick in? And am I going to have to pay back sub if Feds pay from first week off?

:headspin:

I am gonna guess that the $600 would be added to the States payout and that may equal at least 74% of your take home of 40 hours before taxes.If that is the case then SUB is off the hook because SUB is the guarantee of 74% of 40 hours before taxes be paid to the employee.I see how if/when we get $600 from the Feds and if that $600 + the States portion of unemployment, = at least 74% of 40 hours then SUB is owed to us or is payed at a lesser amount.If an employee was already paid based on NOT getting the $600 then  I assume that would be an over payment once the $600 kicks in.

Edited by Fatso

The $600 fun money will be administered through each states unemployment processing. In some not all states Ford has an agreement with unemployment services to automatically trigger SUB. I`m sure everything will workout just fine. In the mean time cash those checks MTP`er & Fuzzy   :jump_earth: 

4 hours ago, MTP'er said:

Got sub pay today. When does the government $600 kick in? And am I going to have to pay back sub if Feds pay from first week off?

:headspin:

In Illinois it starts with week ending 4/4. I would assume since it's coming from the federal government it would all be the sane but not sure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2020 at 11:19 AM, Ididntdoit said:

Union leaders still get full scale while everyone else is on their waiting week for unemployment. Solidarity !

i really dont understand, if true, that union local presidents and other union officals would get paid full wages!! (as we are off) as a ford worker i really find it offense to hear this. i hope its not true, if so then i will look at them Much differently, are they really helping ME or themselves.(dumb question) i think WE need to really look at we we elect, or if THAT even matters....