Stay at home order

DSPF150

2 hours ago, Q-bert said:

but doesnt change the fact that donnie crashed the economy

Please do tell.............

You do realize the former president it the only one in history to never have one year of 3% GDP.

Do you really think things just turned around after he left office or that the new president changed taxable charges to corporation and regulation favorable for businesses?

A better economy and lower taxes done with ZERO democrat help or support / go figure,lol

4 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

Why would anyone believe China`s data as anything other than face value? Seeing as multiple times in the recent past as currently the data coming from China was more of a cover up then factual data. SARS is a perfect example of many covid type viruses, where China bullshitted the world. Then orchestrated some measures to reduce the possible causes of other covid viruses but, then the pressure was on to restart the wet markets to supply the Chinese consumers and all the stylish tourists. 

The blame game is just apart of our political divide and of course one side is always right and the other side is always wrong. Just ask either side. If there is any blame for this next covid viruses it should sit with the leaders of country of origin. Not the people of the country.  

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

Donnie crashed the economy?

Hmmm $600 Fed fun money + $500 unemployment + $400 SUB = A Great Economy 

$1200 free money for me (liquor store) = A Great Economy

Legal Pot + Twinkie`s back on 7-11 shelves + Micky D`s drive thru open 24 hours + landlord can`t kick your ass out + gas at $1.49 = Economy shit fricken Par o Dice!!!!!!!!!!

Hey did anyone check on old uncle Joe? Did anyone pick up his oatmeal and depends? Cool... Auntee Nancy got it 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

OH MY Goodness to add to this Par o Dice economy..... Denny Williams just called and said he talked with Gary and Rory they are bringing up to the EBoard waving all monthly dues till Jan 2021!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Annnd They will be donating 50 thousand watches, 125 bottles of champagne, 300 gift cards to a steak place and Ping gulf equipment to members in need. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Decker said:

Donnie crashed the economy?

Hmmm $600 Fed fun money + $500 unemployment + $400 SUB = A Great Economy 

$1200 free money for me (liquor store) = A Great Economy

Legal Pot + Twinkie`s back on 7-11 shelves + Micky D`s drive thru open 24 hours + landlord can`t kick your ass out + gas at $1.49 = Economy shit fricken Par o Dice!!!!!!!!!!

Hey did anyone check on old uncle Joe? Did anyone pick up his oatmeal and depends? Cool... Auntee Nancy got it 

Your crazy if you think we’re getting more then what we make in 40 hrs!

$362 unemployment ?

$600 fed money??

——————————$962

sub $400+ highly doubt it!

also look at it as an advance on next years tax return ??

5 hours ago, Q-bert said:

and why did they have to do that? cause donnie didnt take precautions, plain and simple   was told about it back in dec.  and yet he golfed

That's not how this is supposed to work. It's supposed to start at the local level and snowball from there. The federal government is supposed to be the last resort.

• Like 1

Yep Fuzzy you got that right. But so many have become those that just want to sit back and wait for the federal level to hand out the checks, clean up and make things all better.

Good old Illinois is and has been so broke they even stopped the state income tax agreements with bordering states to hold all state income taxes to gain full interest off of the taxes. Then taxes, taxes and more taxes Chicago, with the entertainment, sales, usage and city taxes but can`t budget money for PPE`s? Then the hospitals say they don`t have this or that just to find out they were busted out by suppliers stating they delivered the supplies the hospital big shots say the government won`t send. It`s just like I got some money hid out and want something but want someone else buy it so I don`t have to use my stash.

Then there is the state that went belly up back a bunch of years back, NY. Bankruptcy, debt forgiveness and federal bailout money. Wonder why they can`t get anything together for and emergency?  On R&R one time there, the people in general are friendly but dam walking down the street to go to what turned out to be a fantastic place with great food and every drink we could want but... had to get the sight of garbage, rats and the smell of pee out of my head from the walk down the street.     

I will say the Feds have been pushing to be the only one in control for so long that,  that side of the coin has worked out in a bad way more and more. The current raid on the Treasury proves there`s little financial accountabilities by the talking heads in DC. I mean how come PBS funding jumped up under Nancy`s skirt? Or what the hell lets just pay for shit that got voted down back when the virus was sill in the belly of the dead animal that laid on the floor for 10 or 12 hours.... before a California tourist and their tourist friend from New York said shit I`ll eat it if you do... 

Ever wonder just how fucked up the hole process is? Just watch or listen too this goofy shit. People this shit is real and who did wrong or who did right will only be argued and the fingers pointed by all those low life thief's, two faced, bullshit talking head politicians. 

I`m not a Donnie boy, Bernie boy, Baaracker or one of Nancy`s hair dressers...  Mulally for President & Cuomo for VP  

Wait Wait where did old uncle Joe wonder off too? 

Opp`s that's getting kinda political, sorry akirby. I`ll get down off the soap box.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ambulldog615 said:

Your crazy if you think we’re getting more then what we make in 40 hrs!

$362 unemployment ?

$600 fed money??

——————————$962

sub $400+ highly doubt it!

also look at it as an advance on next years tax return ??

Crazy.... heard way worse than that over the years.....:hat_tip: 

Edited by Decker

6 hours ago, cal50 said:

Please do tell.............

You do realize the former president it the only one in history to never have one year of 3% GDP.

Do you really think things just turned around after he left office or that the new president changed taxable charges to corporation and regulation favorable for businesses?

A better economy and lower taxes done with ZERO democrat help or support / go figure,lol

Lower taxes for the rich. Not for the working class. Wake up!

9 hours ago, Q-bert said:

and why did they have to do that? cause donnie didnt take precautions, plain and simple   was told about it back in dec.  and yet he golfed

Please share what he was told. The CDC said it didn't transfer Human to Human until Jan. 30th, before that they were saying no big deal.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Q-bert said:

One more question, what were the Dems doing in January? B.S. impeachment trial????????????????

• Like 1

Now even the Florida Governor is doing and acting like another less than a leader of a state government, "I talked to the President, he won`t tell me what to do" … "I talked to the President and told him if he doesn't tell me what to do I`ll hold my breath"... "I talked to the President annnd ok I`ll act like a big boy and wear my big boy pants".

Ahhh then there is the Prickster… ok so we found some stock piles we weren`t aware of and a few not state hospitals didn`t want to share there candy, a few a those tuff boys want all my lunch money for a few masks.  De blo said he`d stop crying if someone would tell him what to do and he wants a big piece of the pie or he`s going to hold his breath tooo.

This is what is leading the state governments....?

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mnm said:

Once the 600 a week kicks in, SUB will be kicked out. 

Hmmm mnm you been around awhile and speak or post from past experience? Or are you transmitting information from the book of faces?

Here`s an update from an internet site (not the book of faces or that twit thingy) referencing the CARES Act on our income;

Update: "We should keep a couple of things in mind with these numbers, too. (Referring to 6.6 million unemployment claims as of this morning) The scale of claims is wildly unprecedented, but not unanticipated. The CARES Act directly targeted this phenomenon in two ways — individual stimulus payments and expanded unemployment insurance. The people impacted by these layoffs, will get their full salary on unemployment for the next four months if necessary rather than the usual stipend, (unemployment and SUB are legally referred to as "stipend`s)  so they will be able to keep paying their bills for a while."

How it all ends up I don`t know and won`t say or type my opinions but, from past situations I have received unemployment and SUB with TRA checks in the mail box all at the same time.

Come on GREAT ECONOMY!!! I gotta make another run to Trails End Liquor Store and I just got word on the mass text there`s TP!! at 7-11!! It`s so cool  if you flash you Ford or UAW ID at the Liquor Store you get a free bag of chips orrrr bag of skins with extra BBQ sauce :yahoo: 

Hey one of ewe`s knock on the basement door and ask old uncle Joe if wants more Jack and a few Big Mack`s.....

mnm you may well be totally correct and if and when that is verified by whatever means I`ll be the first to sent out a very heart felt "you da best"... 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Hey decker....? you think their going too or could post pone my buy out? :doh:

Lets see :future:  unemployment + SUB + $600 fun money...….. nope don`t see that in either of the crystal balls... been nice workin wit yaa

Who the hell really knows, wait I`ll call Willie Clay, nope he said he`s gotta get on the book of faces to find out.....  

With a very heart felt “you are tha best” mnm. 

Per a Louisville Plant Chair in a recent communication SUB will be based on total income for the week. Dam it now I gotta cut back on the twinkies 

Annnd all the take out....

Wait one minute I’m going to the basement door and asking old uncle Joe what he would do. 

Edited by Decker

14 hours ago, fmccap said:

One more question, what were the Dems doing in January? B.S. impeachment trial????????????????

Calling the president a racist for stopping travel early on while some people laughed at the action and encouraged MORE travel.

17 hours ago, 67cougar289 said:

Lower taxes for the rich. Not for the working class. Wake up!

Math.

Try it sometime.

More people working for higher wages and lower taxes without one single Democrat vote.

I am sure you will do the honest thing and return your savings to the treasury.

That pesky math thingy again...lol

Where do you think NAFTA #2 came from? You know the same one that Ford supports, the company that employs us.

Edited by cal50

From Plant Chair, Scott Elliott.
This is the latest information from Ford Motor and Vice President, Gerald Kariem.
Background
The CARES Act, which was passed last week, includes Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation (PUC) that provides an additional $600 on top of what an employee would receive in State unemployment benefits, and extends the total number of unemployment weeks from the State maximum to 39 weeks.  This would take effect on 3/29/20, and is only payable to layoffs as a result of COVID-19.  Each State has the option to opt-in to the Federal PUC.  As of today, the States of Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Kentucky, Missouri, Indiana, California, Oregon and New York have notified the public they have opted into Federal PUC.  Currently, we are following up with other States to determine if they are opting into the program.

Impact to Supplemental Unemployment Benefits (SUB)
PUC is a Federal unemployment benefit that will be provided in addition to State unemployment benefits.  This means that the Federal PUC and State unemployment benefits will reduce Company provided SUB pay, but eligible employees will continue to receive SUB at 74% of their before tax pay per the 2019 Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA).  Please keep in mind, the Federal PUC and State unemployment benefits may completely offset SUB pay resulting in zero Company provided SUB pay.

How this Impacts You     
Locations in AutoSUB States (Michigan, Ohio, Illinois, Kentucky and Missouri)
You do not need to do anything – all AutoSUB States have decided to opt into Federal PUC, the total unemployment benefit payable should come from the State, and HRIMS will calculate the amount of SUB payable.  As stated above, the additional Federal PUC when added to the State unemployment benefit may exceed the income security levels as stipulated in the 2019 CBA and therefore SUB may not be payable.  If there are questions regarding why an employee did not receive SUB pay, the employee’s SUB reports should be reviewed to determine why the employee did not receive the benefit.

All Other Locations
As with any other layoff, employees must provide their unemployment benefit information in order for the plant to process a manual SUB application.  This information can be submitted via email, fax, text message or any other method that validates the receipt of unemployment benefits.  The total unemployment compensation amount should be entered into the spreadsheet – for example – State unemployment amount = $400 + Federal PUC = $600 – you would enter $1000 in the unemployment benefits column of the manual SUB application. 

We will keep you updated as things change.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cal50 said:

Calling the president a racist for stopping travel early on while some people laughed at the action and encouraged MORE travel.

Seems to be the favored term here lately cause now Cuomo is being called a racist for his suspend mortgage payments proposal. Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez is upset with Cuomo because he wants mortgage to suspend payments for 3 months and add to the end of the contract.  Ahh you can`t anyone happy in Congressional Playpen. 

Then a new level of conspiracy theory? Use your locomotive engine to try and run into the USNS Mercy because the government is using the virus to take control? 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Decker said:

Seems to be the favored term here lately cause now Cuomo is being called a racist for his suspend mortgage payments proposal. Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez is upset with Cuomo because he wants mortgage to suspend payments for 3 months and add to the end of the contract.  Ahh you can`t anyone happy in Congressional Playpen. 

Then a new level of conspiracy theory? Use your locomotive engine to try and run into the USNS Mercy because the government is using the virus to take control? 

Some career people are mad certain politicians are being voted out , SCOTUS and fed judges being replaced so less activism from the bench.

Japan , Sweden and some other countries are not shut down and functions yet the sky is falling here in the USA.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

People try to advance their agenda on both sides ,I really do not trust any politicians and we are all along for the ride.

• Like 3

UAW members trying to pass political opinions lol, elect reps that spend your dues illegally and criticize how the gov spends your tax dollars. 

all I know is with this stay home thing and all those LR peeps working from home there will be no acceptable excuses as to way they can't process those buyout checks in a timely fashion. 

"Never let a good crisis go to waste."

"People try to advance their agenda on both sides ,I really do not trust any politicians and we are all along for the ride." <---- cal50 I can`t agree more

You don`t even have to look outside the US hell there going crazy over the state wide lock down syndrome and states like Arkansas with some 400 positive cases catch's shit from the media about putting the residents at risk then catch`s hell for wanting to ban travel to there national and state parks by people from states that are locked down?  I was a fan of NPR because of their middle of the road view of reporting but, shit they are just as bad as CNN.

How many times have we heard the "I need 30K respirators!!! "I will run out in two day!!!" just in the last two weeks? Now NYC states if they don`t get 2500 respirators by Monday they will run out? Is it so hard to do the math? When will some ask "How many people are currently on respirators?" and/or "How many people are being hand bagged waiting for a respirator?" People.... there are three "3" admits to the desperately (get it here quick) needed USNS Comfort sitting in NYC harbor? Ok, with 60K or so died from last years strain of the Flu how many so far this year? Are they rolling all flu fatalities into the covid 19?

It is a highly communicable disease so stack people like sardines in a less than clean city and where the hell did they think the hot spot would be?  Let the sardines loose to escape to there winter homes in Florida? Let the sardines take road trips?  Who the hell figures this shit out?

There`s an old sayin "if their lips are movin their lyin bout what they be stealin"     Ahhhh crisis get the hammer we gotta break the piggy bank open....  

"Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it" Dam MTP`er you hit that OUT THE PARK

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1