Stay at home order

DSPF150

1 hour ago, cal50 said:

I hope president Trump tells China to just write off any debt we owed them for starters.

Still pretty amazing that a virus that traveled around the planet never made it a few miles away to China's manufacturing and executive living city.

Its as if they had some immunity to it..............or planned ahead.

Or most likely, everything the Chinese government says is a lie. 

• Like 4

US Population - 328,200,000

Fatalities - 22106

point 00006736 percent

Indiana Population - 6,732,000

Fatalities - 343

point 00005095 percent

Now the numbers are just a little skewed because in the state of Indiana, if your shoot in the head but your cousin's sisters boyfriends brother in law might have been at a set (party) where someone had a cough and runny nose.... the death certificate will state "CoVid19".

748 Billion Dollar Military Budget for 2020, we are number one and I`m dam proud of that. :salute:  

BUT......Leave it to that country (the Chinese) to figure out how to fuck up the whole world (quit by accident, I`m sure) (with some inside help from the level of stupid US politics, I`m sure')  with a method of making their people think it`s cool, en vogue and chic to eat shit that`s been laying around for day`s in its own fluids and shit. Then have high end peep`s believe it`s cool enough to say yeah, make mine a super sized order of some of that bat shit. 

We have yet to reach half of the 2018/2019 flu season total fatalities. 80,000 flu related deaths in 2018/2019 flu season. No stock market worries. No closing of schools. No shortages of masks. Politics' at best was just the typical finger pointing, boring. The media wasn`t interested in 80K flu related fatalities, cause they were trying to figure out what the House was trying to do when they were singing the shame on you Mr. President goofy shit songs. Then BAMM... 2019/2020 flu season is unleashed with the killer eat some more bat shit bug.

:idea:makes you wonder just who`s been BammBoozalled or Hornswoggled  :hat_tip:

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

It's pure BS and the actual numbers back that numerical assessment up.

The China economy was tanking and they nuked the world to drag everything else down. Thanks in part of having a president that is not a career politician or went into public service for personal enrichment for decades.

The USA should not rely on foreign countries to supply our prescription drugs, manage domestic food supply /companies among other things we use.

Lobbiests, politicians and corporate America shifted a lot of things away and padded their pockets and screwed our country and workers. Hopefully it's a wake up call.

• Like 2

New York Population                       
Total Fatalities
.0005215% Morality Rate 

Indiana Population
Total Fatalities 
.00005095% Mortality Rate
US Population 
Total Fatalities
.00006736% Mortality Rate
Spain Population 
Total Fatalities
.0003782% Mortality Rate
Italy Population 
Total Fatalities
.0003382% Mortality Rate

US Population is 5.4271 times larger than Italy. The US would need 111,065.6 fatalities to reach the same mortality rate as Italy based on population size. I would put China`s total`s and mortality rate but who the hell would believe what their bullshit leaders publish? But in a country 5 times the population of the US the percent would be close to the percentage of the Italy to US figure. So that would put China`s 1,500,000,000 population at 110,530 fatalities,  to equal yesterday`s US totals. But... the United States has the highest total of coronavirus deaths? 

Edited by Decker

17 hours ago, Decker said:

New York Population                       
Total Fatalities
.0005215% Morality Rate 

Indiana Population
Total Fatalities 
.00005095% Mortality Rate
US Population 
Total Fatalities
.00006736% Mortality Rate
Spain Population 
Total Fatalities
.0003782% Mortality Rate
Italy Population 
Total Fatalities
.0003382% Mortality Rate

US Population is 5.4271 times larger than Italy. The US would need 111,065.6 fatalities to reach the same mortality rate as Italy based on population size. I would put China`s total`s and mortality rate but who the hell would believe what their bullshit leaders publish? But in a country 5 times the population of the US the percent would be close to the percentage of the Italy to US figure. So that would put China`s 1,500,000,000 population at 110,530 fatalities,  to equal yesterday`s US totals. But... the United States has the highest total of coronavirus deaths? 

nytimes.com

BREAKING NEWS

"New York City coronavirus death toll soared past 10,000 after officials added more than 3700 people presumed to have died of the virus."

Tuesday, April 14, 2020 4:22 pm EST

"New York City, already a world epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak, sharply increased it`s death toll on Tuesday, after officials said they were "now including people" who have never tested positive to the virus but were presumed to have died from it." 

"The new figure appeared to increase the over all United States death toll by 17 percent to more than 26,000."

So with this latest news of recording deaths in a new and improved manner we should beat out every other country`s mortality rate.....? 

Stupidity/Lies/BullShit/Politics' is the true pandemic. 

MAKE THE LIE BIG, MAKE IT SIMPLE, KEEP SAYING IT AND EVENTUALLY THEY WILL BELIEVE IT <---- MTP`er you`ve been correct for fricken ever!!!!!!

Edited by Decker
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, cal50 said:

Amazing that since #19 deaths appeared the coronary and other death rates dropped................

Sorry but not necessarily true as many if not most coronary, pneumonia and other deaths are being counted as COVID-19 deaths only, even when further testing isn't done to determine the actual primary cause. 

3 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Sorry but not necessarily true as many if not most coronary, pneumonia and other deaths are being counted as COVID-19 deaths only, even when further testing isn't done to determine the actual primary cause. 

giphy.gif

Thanks fmccap, that is a good read.

After you get past the selling of a book thingy the former reporter makes some good points.

"In February I was worried about the virus. By mid-March I was more scared about the economy. But now I’m starting to get genuinely nervous," he tweeted this week. "This isn’t complicated. The models don’t work. The hospitals are empty. WHY ARE WE STILL TALKING ABOUT INDEFINITE LOCKDOWNS?"

It`s slipping out slow but sure. Dose Cuomo have 40000 people on vents? That actually are in need of the vent?  Are the USNS medical ships full? Have the states gone money mad with contracting hundreds of millions of dollars with China for medical supplies? Illinois Prickster even went as far as to make it a double secret order with China for some masks and gowns?  (with tax payer cash) Why are these deals taking place in the 7-11 parking lots? Are the Army Field Hospitals full? 80K people died during the 2018/2019 flu season was there one thought of mass hysteria?  

Then there is the common medical understanding of VAP.

VAP or Ventilator Associated Pneumonia is a type of "LUNG INFECTION" that occurs in people who are on mechanical ventilation to assist with their breathing. It is of common knowledge that VAP is a major source of increased illness and "yes" death. Persons with the VAP have longer stays in the ICU`s and have up to a 20% to 30% death rate. But.... now its COVID19?????

I`m completely aware of the 20% to 30% mortality rage and on Mom`s death certificate it states "Pneumonia" not 15 years of progressive dementia, not high blood pressure, not hardening of the arteries, not any other pre exciting or the frickin flu, just "Pneumonia". This during the 80K flu season of just last year.

Bottom line... our leaders are still human`s. Well maybe not the orange guy :whistling: They will never admit to it but do make stupid mistakes. They do fall for the same bullshit sales pitch's from bullshit artists.  Repubies and Demies are all the same just a different way of bullshiting the sheep. Paul McCartney hit on the head "WHY" doesn`t Chinese Dictator`s out law those dam wet markets? They can`t out law their least expensive method of war on the silly sheepies of the world, can they?  

Edited by Decker

I'll admit, I bought into the hype.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.12.20059618v1

This suggests a few things to me

COVID-19 isn't necessarily as dangerous as we were lead to believe. Not saying this isn't deadly, obviously it is, but I really think the danger factor has been overblown. Seems to me in my opinion that where the danger comes from is we still really don't have a 100% grasp on how to treat it. There's evidence out there that suggests ventilators are actually causing more harm than good and leaving people with possibly permanent damage. 

The theory I have had for a while was correct. Most of us have likely already had it and not known it 

Risk of reinfection is likely very low or we would probably have started seeing it by now among the homeless population.

Edited by fuzzymoomoo
  • Like 1

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/04/14/wapo-state-department-warned-safety-issues-wuhan-coronavirus-lab-2018/

Inexperienced Lab Employee`s? No way? Someone would say something, right? Well someone did and waved all types of flags and communicated their fears annnd the bullshittin Chinese Dictators did what they do best.  Just another possible way shit could happen.... Of course the WHO had some whistles being blown also but, wait a minute the boss is cool with the Dictators....  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Decker said:

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/04/14/wapo-state-department-warned-safety-issues-wuhan-coronavirus-lab-2018/

Inexperienced Lab Employee`s? No way? Someone would say something, right? Well someone did and waved all types of flags and communicated their fears annnd the bullshittin Chinese Dictators did what they do best.  Just another possible way shit could happen.... Of course the WHO had some whistles being blown also but, wait a minute the boss is cool with the Dictators....  

WOW, someone with knowledge and experience being ignored. Thank goodness that could never happen at Ford.

• Haha 2

I hear a lot about one group being "for us" and the other group is "against us"'. Of course the group`s flip flop with the "for' or "against" label depending on who is rambling. 

Just wondering why "us" being in this experiment for about 244 years, gave so many lives to stop the advancement of an ideology that has proven time and time again that just doesn't fit or is not wanted by "us". This ideology hasn`t proven as a form of governing that works well for the "us`s" in the parts of the world that has groups that run this ideology.

In one part of the world there is proof that this ideology has crumbled and then a group put their form of the ideology in place and the "us`s" now have a life time president. 

I hear high ranking members of one group that has many times promoted being "for the us`s". One member of the group that has held public office, been first lady and secretary of this great place in the world is now once again defending a group that has the ideology in place for years. Then there is another member of this group promoting how he can only be "for the "us`s". This member has continuing family business with a part of the world that makes "us`s" disappear if the "us`s" say anything against the groups ideologies. These two members of this group defend, agree with and outwardly promote the ideologies. Then there is a member of this group that thought if he just renamed or spinned the ideology would make all "the for us`s" think they`d be once again the groups first on the list of concerns and compassion.

Russia is supporting China`s Reaction Plan During the Covid 19 Pandemic 

After seeing that headline, I know completely that the group supporting this ideology has put me out of their "for us" group . I can not understand how the group that is aligned with, defending and promoting this ideology will continue pulling the wool over the eyes of the "us`s". United States is not of that other ideology. Yet. 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 3

https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/04/17/wapo-china-problem-waaaay-worse/

This week, a leader of one group announced that he is suspending U.S. funding for the World Health Organization. He accused the organization of taking “China’s assurances at face value” and pushing “China’s misinformation” about the coronavirus outbreak there.

He’s not wrong. (no one can be 100% wrong all the time, right?) On that count, the WHO is guilty as charged. But the WHO’s penchant for cozying up to dictatorships at the expense of public health is not limited to China. Just look at its shameful track record in Syria.

The WHO has done the same things and worse when it comes to the regime led by Bashar al-Assad. Its behavior is emblematic of a greater problem in United Nations organizations that argue that their need to work with terrible governments justifies actions to further those regimes’ agendas.

If you read the rest of Rogin’s column it gives details on WHO’s abetting of Assad’s genocide. The information won’t be lost on just Hot Air readers, though, considering the corruption and collaboration that the UN and especially its  Human Rights Council has had with the world’s worst regimes. The UN and its subsidiaries more often than not act as apologists for dictatorships, especially leftist regimes, as those countries burrow into the UN’s bureaucracies.

This is the organization one of our groups that`s “for us” seems to never call into question?

Edited by Decker

We got this guy that has been working on and heralded as a leader in all this virus stuff since 1985. Now granted he`s done a lot of work with ebola and aids and a bunch of other stuff but has anyone done any real work on the flu? Oh, I know they put together that yearly flu shot thingy. (confession... never had one) They have been recording totals of flu deaths for 15 0r 20 years now. But is there any work on the virus being controlled by... a generalized vaccine? eliminating root cause? reduces human travel in area`s known to continue to record more and more cases? Some kind of medical study showing oh I don`t know, don`t go there, don`t eat that weird shit, don`t drink the water...  without risking your frickin life?

I understand the human nature thingy to the best of my level of education allows and have all types of questions but, I have come to a point where I think (daily) all this weird shit is what the groups, government leaders and all those that are always "for us`s" … don`t have a clue on how to stop the weird shit orrr don`t want too. 

For clarification, I am not a conspiracy theorist, I am a confirmed realist. I understand that money is not the root of all evil, it is what makes shit happen. 

Add all the numbers up and this is becoming another flu season. Way more attention in print, networks and the social media but another flu season. Oh and some really award winning drama from the groups that are always "for us". 

Edited by Decker
  • Like 1

Reuters Too?

April 19 (Reuters) - The U.S. death toll from the novel coronavirus rose to more than 40,000 on Sunday, the highest in the world and almost double the number of deaths in the next highest country Italy, according to a Reuters tally.

It took the United States 38 days after recording its first fatality on Feb. 29 to reach 10,000 deaths on April 6, but only five more days to reach 20,000 dead, according to a Reuters tally. The United States' toll increased to 40,000 from 30,000 in four days after including untested but probable COVID-19 deaths reported by New York City.

With “Reuters tally” where does 40,000 possible COVID guesses fit in these documented CDC “tallies”?

CDC - Deaths and Mortality - 2018

Data is for the U.S. Only

•Number of deaths: 2,813,503

•Death rate: 863.8 deaths per 100,000 population

•Life expectancy: 78.6 years

•Infant Mortality rate: 5.79 deaths per 1,000 live births

Number of deaths for leading causes of death:

•Heart disease: 647,457

•Cancer: 599,108

•Accidents (unintentional injuries): 169,936

•Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 160,201

•Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 146,383

•Alzheimer’s disease: 121,404

•Diabetes: 83,564

•Influenza and Pneumonia: 55,672

•Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis: 50,633

•Intentional self-harm (suicide): 47,173

The AMA aligns it`s projections for the following year and give suggestions on how best to prepare any given state’s medical spending budget, based on this reported CDC data. (masks, vents etc…) If a state is financially stretched it may be hard to take the advise from the AMA as a serious consideration. Kind of a gamble on medical health preparedness. Like, I know the ties are bald but I`ll get a set next month with my profit-sharing check….

Total of almost 3 million deaths in 2018, it may be interesting to see the CDC totals for 2020 and see where the flu is positioned in that data. Or if there may be another category in the leading causes of death, CoVid-19?

• Like 2

Welp… it took longer for one group to put it together but, I`m sure the other group is just trilled with the video.  :rant:  The reference to "let them eat ice cream" was a giggle I needed :rating:

"Speaker Antoinette" :spiteful: we are all in this together, really?