Stay at home order

DSPF150

Shorter than usual press conference today in Illinois after some POS started getting pressing questions. After hearing if I go out of my house I'm going to die I had a thought. How come they think some can risk death to go out and get lottery tickets?

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, fmccap said:

Shorter than usual press conference today in Illinois after some POS started getting pressing questions. After hearing if I go out of my house I'm going to die I had a thought. How come they think some can risk death to go out and get lottery tickets?

You in Michigan? If not come on in and head up north! But if you live here you had better not leave your house to go to your cabin, that's a big no-no. But feel free to buy liquor and lottery tickets. 

• Like 2

Before returning to work and daily thereafter, you are requested to complete the Online Self-Certification questionnaire which will help you determine if there are any important symptoms that would prevent you from returning to work. You can find the questionnaire. 

• Temperature Scanning: The latest technology in temperature scanning will be set up at designated entrances to your facility to identify people who have elevated body temperatures (a fever). Out of an abundance of caution, you will not be permitted to enter the facility if the scan indicates that your temperature is above the normal threshold.
  • Everyone entering a Ford Motor Company location will be required to wear a face mask. Ford employees will be provided a mask upon entry. This policy will remain in effect until COVID-19 is no longer a critical risk to our employees.
  • Like 1

What I`m going to post is just a view of this "pandemic" from a different line of sight. If you`re into conspiracy theories then this may add to your scared sense of being. If you`re into a more factual theory of understanding this will put more questions in you mind.

Antibody Testing: Proves We`ve Been Had

https://townhall.com/columnists/kevinmccullough/2020/04/23/antibody-testing-proves-weve-been-had-n2567516

• Like 2

Democrats know that Trump can win re-election on his economic successes alone.  The hype about this supposed pandemic and resulting shutdown is all designed to tank our economy to keep Trump from winning again.  The only person I can think of who could pull this off is George Soros yet I haven’t seen or heard of anything to that effect, yet.  This shut down kills two birds with one stone.  It also begins the process of the “sheepie” accepting being told what to do and slowly giving up their civil liberties.  This whole thing reminds me of a false flag event.  

How’s that for another conspiracy theory!!  Take it for what its worth.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, pmooret said:

Democrats know that Trump can win re-election on his economic successes alone.  The hype about this supposed pandemic and resulting shutdown is all designed to tank our economy to keep Trump from winning again.  The only person I can think of who could pull this off is George Soros yet I haven’t seen or heard of anything to that effect, yet.  This shut down kills two birds with one stone.  It also begins the process of the “sheepie” accepting being told what to do and slowly giving up their civil liberties.  This whole thing reminds me of a false flag event.  

How’s that for another conspiracy theory!!  Take it for what its worth.

Great post!  Add the CCP and BFF Soros also quelled the Hong Kong revolution.  They got the trifecta:  Americans live forever in fear, Trump taken out, Hong Kong quiet and cooperative.  The Swamp and CCP can now go back to business as usual.

Edited by Kev-Mo
  • Like 2

On 4/21/2020 at 8:51 PM, fuzzymoomoo said:

You in Michigan? If not come on in and head up north! But if you live here you had better not leave your house to go to your cabin, that's a big no-no. But feel free to buy liquor and lottery tickets. 

And NO SEEDS for your spring garden planting!  Geez

As we all know or kinda know, about 85% of all questions are disguised opinions. Sometimes very loosely disguised to say the least. So I`ll just cut right to my opinion.

With both groups willing to do whatever it takes to control the worlds largest piggy bank. Both groups trying to control the rules of the largest consuming society in the world. Both trying to make the sheepies believe their group only acts for and will only hold the sheepies concerns and well being as their only reason they live.  But.... both groups are dancing to a different drummer while doing their acting. 

The drummer plays both against each other. Praises one over the other until the shit hits the fan. The drummer leads with very gray questions and then points the way under the bus when the group falls for the half truths. The drummer has the shortest memory and/or goes silent when the song gets screwed up and lets both groups drown in their own stupid shit. 

The drummer, is our paid for, somewhat less than factual question asking, thinly disguised opinionated and very wrong more then they will report "media".

Remember just my opinion.

A few weeks back a couple was the "blood on your hands Mr. President?" According to multiple drummers. That bad orange man killed a retired couple by stating he "hoped" a certain drug was going to help save peoples lives that had the WuFlu. His hopes and wanting to say that he all but prayed that there might be a way to stop the WuFlu out there and wanted to be the first to say so. (we all know his wanting to be first thingy) Being a somewhat educated Purdue Boy I too wanted something to point too as the sniper that would get the frickin WuFlu killer. So I almost felt bad for the drummers that were almost in tears when reporting this tragedy. I did feel bad for the terrible bad orange man for no other reason than he had just wanted to be the group leader that could say I knew we had a sniper that got that dam WuFlu.  

But, I never thought the President had any blood on his hands because I am not a sheepie. Nope the old sheep dog started looking for some answers, not looking for questions disguised opinions. Just some facts. Remember just my opinion, the drummers were just doing what they do so often. They... the media was doing what they do best. They were in the gray area that smells just like bullshit. Believe me still doing time on the farm I know what it smells like and I know what it looks like. This is pure drummer boy bullshit. 

Bet one of my old scooter you won`t see this on CNN, CNBC, ABC, CBS etc. etc...… Wish the bad orange man had brought this bullshit out at a press conference instead of all his hopes and wanting to be the first. 

https://freebeacon.com/coronavirus/man-who-died-ingesting-fish-tank-cleaner-remembered-as-intelligent-levelheaded/

JMO.... short break from all my undisguised questions :hat_tip:

Edited by Decker
  • Like 2

https://amgreatness.com/2020/04/25/post-hoc-vs-propter-hoc/?fbclid=IwAR0WiJ2dFJlxx6B6oyrFZnPPj5TVvyVO3fmltfn7sqIWDKj2F5h6wT0uzt4

Towards the end of their presentation, one of these doctors observed that “If you’re going to dance on someone’s constitutional rights, you’d better have a good reason.” An extreme national emergency might provide justification for extreme action. The new coronavirus, however, is not an existential emergency but the vicissitudes of ordinary life. We should, these doctors advise, treat it “like the flu,” not the Black Death. I agree.

• Like 2

Just answer the survey correctly and you can be well on your way to a semi retirement chassisgroupleader….. (Unemployment -> $484 + Federal Fun Money -> $600 = way better than Short Work Week)

Ford COVID-19 Screening Attestation

The safety of our employees, supplier partners, customers, families and visitors remain Ford’s overriding priority. As the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak continues to evolve and spreads globally, Ford Medical and Security are monitoring the situation closely and will periodically update company guidance based on current recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.

Based on currently available information and clinical expertise, older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions (e.g. serious heart disease, chronic lung disease or asthma, immunocompromised, severe liver disease, etc.) might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. If you are concerned about underlying medical conditions, please consult with your personal medical health care provider before returning to work.

To prevent the spread of COVID-19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to our workforce, we are conducting a simple screening. Your participation is important to help us take precautionary measures to protect you and everyone in this facility. We request you complete this screening everyday prior to entering a Ford facility. Based on your response, you will be informed if you should report to work. Thank you for your time.

If you respond YES, you are not required to provide any personal information Profile

Ford Facility Location ________

Select your location _________

Screening Questions

1) Have you received a confirmed diagnosis for coronavirus (COVID-19) by a coronavirus (COVID-19) test or from a diagnosis by a health care professional in the past 14 days?

2) Have you traveled by airplane internationally or domestically in the last 14 days?

3) Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?

4) Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (to include: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat, pressure in the chest, extreme fatigue, earache, persistent headache, diarrhea, and persistent loss of smell or taste)?

If you are able to answer "YES" to one or more of the above questions, select YES.

If you are able to answer "No" to all the questions, select NO.

Ford will use the information you provide only for the purpose of providing you access to the facility.

How do you respond to these questions?

NO to all 4 questions

YES to any one (or more) of the questions

NOTE: For more information, you can access Ford's employee privacy statement on the U.S. Hourly HR Online website or Life@Ford. Cdn. hourly employees will receive a separate communication about Ford’s privacy statement.

Any questions should be directed to corona19@ford.com.

Edited by Decker

Then.... the head lines that might not get any attention because of Covid19. All the 401K hoopla is being proven just slightly less secure then the perception pandered as a live a long life and live comfortably on those 401K dividends. Then there is the Government security of 60 cents on the dollar for that pension secure feeling.

DeltaAir Lines delays $500 million pension plan contribution citing COVID-19;

Pandemicmay boost state pension plan debt to $1.7 trillion;

Long-termTreasuries' steep dive to dent pension funding;

Wait a minute.... didn`t the air lines get a bucket full of tax payer money?

Edited by Decker

Mr. Twain said it so long ago.  

“It’s easier to fool someone than to convince someone that they are being fooled.”

"it`s really easier to fool the sheepies than to convince the sheepies to look at the facts" <--- not Mr. Twain.... just an old long hair :hat_tip:

Ahh Decker, When I was just out of high school, many moons ago, I had the privilege to see Hal Holbrook perform his one man show depicting Mark Twain. It was great.  About five years ago I met with a few cousins from across the states to do some research on our family history/genealogy, in Hannibal, Missouri.  Found out that   Hal Holbrook was there the week before with his Mark Twain show so I just missed it.  He has since retired that tour.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, chassisgroupleader said:

I'm not ready to go back to work, and I have legitimate concerns.  This is worse than the flu, both Republican and Democratic politicians are trying to save lives.

Its worse than the flu yet more people die yearly FROM the flu ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cal50 said:

Its worse than the flu yet more people die yearly FROM the flu ?

I'm not saying you’re wrong, but that's also not the full story here. Mortality rate of the flu is near 0.1%. Mortality rate of COVID-19when you take into account the antibody studies done by Stanford, USC and the State of New York (even with its incomplete sample size) is hovering near 0.5%. Those Fatality numbers also appear to be inflated because of numerous reports across the country of hospitals coding deaths as COVID-19 even without a positive test. I don't feel like we we'll ever get truly accurate fatality numbers from this. 

Edited by fuzzymoomoo
  • Like 2

I want to read more studies about it as they come out. I feel like the mortality rate of COVID-19 will fall somewhere between 0.2% and 0.3 percent. A little more dangerous than the flu but not as contagious as we first believed and definitely not as contagious as the flu, especially for kids under 18. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I want to read more studies about it as they come out. I feel like the mortality rate of COVID-19 will fall somewhere between 0.2% and 0.3 percent. A little more dangerous than the flu but not as contagious as we first believed and definitely not as contagious as the flu, especially for kids under 18. 

South Korea (which has good data) figures the mortality rate is about 0.65%.  This is from a NYT article.

Thought this was a good read for our somewhat failure of a healthcare system.

https://www.independent.org/news/article.asp?id=13130&fbclid=IwAR2fJTyapmEvDOabh9UQt6qAj47lLl7chHc2UQcz3_oXBHkNHj1H9r7-qi8

This can perhaps be most easily seen in the way federal, state and local governments have so quickly abandoned numerous laws and regulations that we good citizens were previously told were so important to our well-being. But if they are not necessary during such a crisis, when public health is the primary concern, then they certainly cannot be justified—and should not be allowed to persist—during normal times.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Food and Drug Administration initially prohibited any private laboratories, universities or other public agencies from developing COVID-19 diagnostic tests. They were forced to relent after the CDC’s own tests proved unreliable, but not before the virus had had weeks to continue spreading.