are new orders being accepted now

texcen

Dealers suppose to order one before all this virus mess,   not too much infor from my email to them if lincoln is

accepting orders now or not.     If not wondering if need to do a lincoln site locate

adding--  Cadillac has been in touch.   Lincoln no,    Like the feature of the aviator better but in these times

like Cadillac customer service better

Edited by texcen

• 3 weeks later...

Once feel comfortable about being around people (car salesman's) maybe should do so some

second thought  looking.  

would think Lincoln

might want to keep people from jumping ship,  keep in contact, or offer some incentive to go ahead and

wait an ordered unit out.   BMW is really keeping in touch,   Cadillac still sends emails and keeping in touch.

Have a local Mercedes dealer too. 

When some talk about lincoln being stand alone,  be better than in house with Ford.   There meat and

potatoes are Ford SUV and Ford Trucks.  Lincolns are proablly just in the way

4 hours ago, mustangchief said:

2021 order banks open June 11.  Other than color options, the only thing a MY20 will get you is a quicker devaluation.  If you plan on holding it for 7 or more years, get a 20MY, if not I'd hold out for the 2021s around the corner.  JMO

Yeah basically buying a year old car.   Reason trading a 18 Escalade with 8,000 miles is want to downsize.   usually Trade every couple of years.

so always take a huge hit on depreciation.    Think going to see a lot of problem when production resumes,   workers want to be there, some don't,

ones that are, going to more concerned with being too close to co-workers than building the car ???? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2020 at 4:17 PM, pnewby said:

If your dealer won’t reply, find another dealer. Many are having luck finding one they like in stock. 

I did contact another dealer, that has the model ordered,  same color and specs.    They are 150 miles away but 

dont seem to be that interested in a long distance deal.     Think have located another one 200 miles away in

the opposite direction LOL.    If this one does not get back,.     Lincoln does not seem to care right now.

Trying to stay optimistic , on an Aviator.

Cadillac have called twice and offered to do a locate.   

The mercedes dealer tried to do a locate,   but only 1 model that fits my specs in the US.   Its a amg,  and

I want a rare pkg.  Wrong color.    But more than lincoln has done during these times