'21 Mustang MachE Stronger Than First Thought

• 2 weeks later...

Ironically, the dealership I do business with called about my MachE deposit and just asked if I was still interested.  I'm like, "hmm well so far yes, I would hope you aren't cancelling the project or something"...so turns out they are just reaching those who put down a deposit just to see if their momentum for the vehicle was still active considering the economic climate. I asked if there would be any delays, but nope they still said things are still going according to plan...

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ANTAUS said:

Ironically, the dealership I do business with called about my MachE deposit and just asked if I was still interested.  I'm like, "hmm well so far yes, I would hope you aren't cancelling the project or something"...so turns out they are just reaching those who put down a deposit just to see if their momentum for the vehicle was still active considering the economic climate. I asked if there would be any delays, but nope they still said things are still going according to plan...

Thank you ANTAUS sir, my wife and I got e-mails from both Ford Motor Company and Autonation Ford in the last month along those lines. We're looking forward to taking delivery of our Mustang Mach-E First Edition whenever the time comes. Hopefully before the end of 2020, but we don't mind waiting until 2021.  

2 hours ago, rperez817 said:

Thank you ANTAUS sir, my wife and I got e-mails from both Ford Motor Company and Autonation Ford in the last month along those lines. We're looking forward to taking delivery of our Mustang Mach-E First Edition whenever the time comes. Hopefully before the end of 2020, but we don't mind waiting until 2021.  

So glad that you’re taking the plunge, that’s what I really respect about you.

Excellent news on delivery, fingers crossed that Ford  keeps to its word. 

• Thanks 1

Nah, you're not lost. . .  . but it (difficulty in accepting change) is definitely as sign that you're getting  . . .old.  ;)

I  have owned 6 Mustangs - (4) GT's and (2) Mach I's - one I owned and drove for 35 years ( a '69).

All this crap about the MachE can't (or shouldn't) be a Mustang . . .is just that . . . crap

I just hope the Exec's and the Brd of Dir can find the strength to pull their heads outta their behinds. We're in critical territory (times) and there isn't any room for dicking around. 

Edited by RaZor

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2020 at 8:59 PM, RaZor said:

...All this crap about the MachE can't (or shouldn't) be a Mustang . . .is just that . . . crap

Agreed...the "purists" also slam the Mustang II as "not a Mustang" but at the end of the day, the Mustang II saved the name from slipping into oblivion. Its a Mustang since Ford named it so. Period. Don't like it? Don't buy it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...