A plan discount changed

shvrick

I bought a 2012 f250 and got almost 9k off on A plan.   I just looked and similar trucks that are 20k more than I paid last time the discount is 6k.   Was this just a back door deal or they can change it whenever they want.   A plan isn’t what it used to be.   I want it back.  Remember come contract.   

28 minutes ago, shvrick said:

I bought a 2012 f250 and got almost 9k off on A plan.   I just looked and similar trucks that are 20k more than I paid last time the discount is 6k.   Was this just a back door deal or they can change it whenever they want.   A plan isn’t what it used to be.   I want it back.  Remember come contract.   

The A plan discount doesn’t change.  It’s roughly 4% which is only $2k on a $50k truck.  The other discounts are rebates which are available to everybody and those typically range from $1k to $8k or higher depending on model and year.

In other words, the vehicle public price can vary greatly but you’ll still pay 4% less than the public.

• Like 2