Torque app 0-60 times

I purchased a odblink mx Bluetooth adapter and downloaded torque app from the android market to work on my mountaineer.

In the app I see it does 0-60 times.

I thought, humm I wonder if the dealer de-tuned my engine after cam phasers, I noticed the truck does not see to be as fast as it used to be, or maybe I am just used to the speed.

Has anyone else tried the Bluetooth app to check speeds.

The specs say 5.9 in a perfect environment. 

Screenshot_20200502-122741_Torque (Lite).jpg

Screenshot_20200502-123014_Torque (Lite).jpg

Screenshot_20200502-122524_Torque (Lite).jpg

Edited by vipersinu2

Few questions because I love hot rodding my navigator. Are you in excite mode traction control off brake boosting to 2500 ish rpm and then going? Also to note the 5.9 is non L sea level with rollout so you have to know if your device takes that onto consideration. Best I was able to get on my device not tuned was 6.1 here in Houston during the fall with cool air 93 octane but I have an L and generally have family gear to the tune of 200 lbs always in the back. With my e50 tune I have got a 4.6 during the winter with an empty truck.

4.6 sec. Wow thats fast. I was in excite mode. I did not have traction control off or brake boost. The temperature i. Fl was 80 mid morning.

I just dont feel that push you back in the seat feeling anymore!

I will try your suggestions.

• 2 months later...