New 2020 Navigator

My wife and I officially rejoined the Lincoln family of vehicles today.  We acquired a Ceramic Pearl 2020 Navigator Reserve 4x4  (monochromatic package and luxury package included).  Drove it home today, washed it and put a coat of wax on.  I’m ready to get out on a road trip!

8445A295-C381-4003-871A-5A719AEB6ED3.jpeg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, 02MustangGT said:

I used Chemical Guys Butter Wet Wax for this initial coat.  It was a “quick” hand wax as I am having paint protection film installed as soon as possible.  

The films/wraps seem popular. Had never considered that. May do so now. 

2 hours ago, Black Label said:

The films/wraps seem popular. Had never considered that. May do so now. 

Yeah, I hate rock chips and my 2017 Fusion Sport is plastered with chips.  I plan to do PPF on the entire front clip/hood/fenders/mirrors/lower sides.   I will post up pics after the install.  

• Like 1

On 5/2/2020 at 5:00 PM, 02MustangGT said:

My wife and I officially rejoined the Lincoln family of vehicles today.  We acquired a Ceramic Pearl 2020 Navigator Reserve 4x4  (monochromatic package and luxury package included).  Drove it home today, washed it and put a coat of wax on.  I’m ready to get out on a road trip!

8445A295-C381-4003-871A-5A719AEB6ED3.jpeg

This vehicle shines on road trips.  I can’t believe how comfortable it still can be after 5 hours straight.  Enjoy!

On 5/10/2020 at 4:11 PM, Black Label said:

What ceramic product do y'all use?

Mine got the Gtechniq crystal serum ultra. I did paint correction and the ceramic along with tint and some wrap around the running boards, door sills and front and rear lower bumper areas all for $3k.  He coated everything including the wheels.  It makes washing the vehicle a breeze.  I would not want to clean those turbine wheels without it haha

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2020 at 7:10 AM, boredinbirmingham said:

This vehicle shines on road trips.  I can’t believe how comfortable it still can be after 5 hours straight.  Enjoy!

My first car was a 1970 Mercury Cougar.  I could drive 4 hours in that car, get out and the knee just a little stiff.

Of course it may have helped I was 16-18 at the time  :lol2: