Livonia Transmission plant .

Chris voss

Go to HR-Online, there will be a green and blue banner at the top. The green one is the daily survey (which Decker had posted last week). Answer the 4 questions, then they scan your temperature. Then you get to enter, providing temp is acceptable and you answered all 4 questions NO. This will be happening every day for a while.

Yep Xbar it started today. Only the main turnstiles at the north end of pre delivery as one entrance and the other is the mezz turnstiles.

The thermo scanning is one of the kinda iffy things. The scan was done on the fly, just walk by? But, I`m aware of some up to date infrared scanners that could set off an alert for pre programmed high temps set in the equipment, maybe Ford popped for that level of equipment?  Then the survey. Well my iPhone is an 8 but the iPhone 10 behind me didn`t scan the bar code that accessed the four question survey. After hearing from the people herding us that it most be your phones, repeatedly, one person said just go ahead and take the survey on a in plant computer? Then of course the handing out of masks. Yes you have to wear a "Ford Branded" mask... of course the question were flying? When I saw the members having to take off their own N95 masks because they had to use a Ford surgical mask.... I just shook my head and walked into paradise. 

Then our Leader (the Lord) give his instructions and Q&A session. Not being know for his public speaking unless standing in front of a chart or paradox that someone else generated put the answers less than to the point and not very clear.  Most instructions were a canned type of presentation but mainly more like the wella wella type of instructions... 

My apprentice and I did a unofficial type of survey of our kingdom annnd all I can keep thinking is... there isn`t enough square footage to hold all the repairs that are going to be shipped to pre delivery. Much less there`s only 24 hours a day to schedule, forgot to hook it up`s, part goes where`s, really it needs that`s, come on it gets two of them`s and not to say all the paint generated oppp`s…..(really it should be primed :whistling:)

Get ready, if you think the LL6`s said it a lot before you ain`t heard nuttin yet, process coach's get ready cause you`re told to do it then the next day you`re told you shouldn't have done it.... (ship it to the building we will get it in pre delivery:fool:

2 minutes ago, Decker said:

The thermo scanning is one of the kinda iffy things. The scan was done on the fly, just walk by? But, I`m aware of some up to date infrared scanners that could set off an alert for pre programmed high temps set in the equipment, maybe Ford popped for that level of equipment?

Im gonna drive to work with the heat on in the car as high as it will go just to see if it will trigger the temperature scanner. What happens if a false positive? 

Yep Fuzzy, I asked the same thing just worded a little different and I got the deer in the head lights look.

If I get sent home and get told by a doctor I don`t have CoVid do I get paid all my hours I would have got if Ford`s didn`t send me home? 

1 hour ago, Decker said:

Yep Fuzzy, I asked the same thing just worded a little different and I got the deer in the head lights look.

If I get sent home and get told by a doctor I don`t have CoVid do I get paid all my hours I would have got if Ford`s didn`t send me home? 

I took an antibody test today. If it comes back positive I'm gonna be really unhappy about being forced to wear a mask and all that. 

2 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

I took an antibody test today. If it comes back positive I'm gonna be really unhappy about being forced to wear a mask and all that. 

How did you come about getting one of those? I want to get one. I think I had this back just before Christmas. The doctor told me that a lot of Bronchitis was going around at that time. Hmmm....

3 hours ago, Decker said:

Hmmm Xbar I wonder what Ford is going to do with all those ventilator's? Seeing as Coumo and the Prickster were wrong in their needed vents??

What was the numbers Ford was going to produce 50,000 in a 100 days?  

Don't know. But a little birdie told me that it wasn't going too good over there. Too many chit parts from vendors.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MTP'er said:

If it comes back positive, does that mean you had it or still have it and can you spread it?  Did you get tested for covid19?  2 differed tests. 

I got tested for the antibodies, which would signal a previous infection. I'm fairly sure I had it about 3 weeks after the company shut us down but I never went to get tested because the symptoms were very mild. 

8 hours ago, Xbar said:

How did you come about getting one of those? I want to get one. I think I had this back just before Christmas. The doctor told me that a lot of Bronchitis was going around at that time. Hmmm....

I searched here and found the place closest to me. Results come in 3-5 days but they told me they've been getting them back within 48 hours because the demand isn't what they thought it would be. 

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98189---,00.html

• Like 1

On 5/11/2020 at 6:07 PM, fuzzymoomoo said:

Im gonna drive to work with the heat on in the car as high as it will go just to see if it will trigger the temperature scanner. What happens if a false positive? 

If you register a temp, you are sent home and will be required to bring a Doctors note in order to come back to work.

• 2 weeks later...

Just for the record anyone who has symptoms or is sent home from work qualifies for a free Covid 19 test at a local state testing site.

Excerpt from Michigan Exective Executive Order 2020-104 (COVID-19) (signed May 26, 2020)

Acting under the Michigan Constitution of 1963 and Michigan law, I order the following:

1. It is the public policy of the State of Michigan that testing for COVID-19 should be available to any individual with reason to be tested for COVID-19 without any out-of-pocket cost to such individual.
    1. For purposes of this order, “person with reason to be tested for COVID-19” includes anyone who meets at least one of the COVID-19 testing prioritization criteria specified by the Chief Medical Executive.
    2. A person with reason to be tested for COVID-19 may receive a test at a community testing location without securing an order from a medical provider in advance. Medical providers will be available to order testing upon arrival. A person who wishes to be tested may call the coronavirus hotline at 1-888-535-6136 or visit www.michigan.gov/coronavirustest to find an appropriate testing location.
    3. DHHS may issue orders and directives to implement this section.