2019 navigator rear entertainment system

Wow, I thought for sure the screen was broken,

The 2nd row seats are as far back as they can go, and the front seats are around half way back.

Cant make this stuff up.

This is how far I have to move front seat up so the 2nd row seat does not smash the screens.

20200508_195518_copy_1024x768.jpg

20200508_195557_copy_1024x768.jpg

Flying68,

The passagner seat is not that far back, I am not that tall.  my wife drives the truck and thats why her driver side seat is closer to the steering wheel and did not hit the screen when the seat came down.

For how smart this truck is,

There should be somewhere in  the software 4th seat position preset, so when you press the buttons in the back. The front seat would move foward utilizing the 4th seat position. 

It is unacceptable to have anything be damaged. I found that out accidentally and almost gave me a stroke. If almost any every seat will hit the headrest there should be a warning sticker and not find out after the fact your screen is cracked.

I am trying to get ahold of lincoln via Twitter,  lincoln never responded.

Edited by vipersinu2

I took out the 2nd row headrest and it is not electronic.

So my options are, make the headrest electronic and tie it into the back button.

Or see if I can add a 4th seat memory in forscan and when I press the back button, it will move the front seats safely out of the way.

20200513_201601.jpg

Edited by vipersinu2

Black Label,

Awh, if it was that easy, I am dealing with wife on the run with 7 and 9 year old children, 

They can pretty much destroy anything. They dont understand what the buttons do or how they work.

I have to make it bullet proof. Like it should have been designed to begin with.