Hyundai Santa Fe teased

T-dubz

26 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Sounds like the judges need to get their eyes checked, because none of those would win design awards in my book.

Here is a statement from the jury about Hyundai Palisade. https://www.red-dot.org/project/hyundai-palisade-39837

The Palisade was designed as flagship SUV that embodies robust sportiness. A cascade grille with vertically arranged headlights characterises the front of the stout vehicle. The sides are dominated by expansive wheel arches, while the rear lights pick up on the vertical theme of the front. The interior can accommodate up to eight people on three rows of seats. Together with the airiness of the interior, the elongated lines promise a relaxed driving experience, featuring soft seats upholstered in nappa leather depending on the configuration.

Statement by the Jury

The spacious eight-seater appeals with a concise, autonomous design language. The stylish interior promotes enhanced driving comfort.

Red Dot Design Award

This is a Ford Board -I would expect any accolades for Hyundai to be "brushed off". Again-my previous post has shown sales numbers are about even for the Palisades/Telluride. So the grill (on the Palisades) appears to be a non-issue.

BTW-many reviewers have stated the interior of the Palisades is a nice place to be.

Edited by CKNSLS

2 hours ago, CKNSLS said:

This is a Ford Board -I would expect any accolades for Hyundai to be "brushed off". Again-my previous post has shown sales numbers are about even for the Palisades/Telluride. So the grill (on the Palisades) appears to be a non-issue.

BTW-many reviewers have stated the interior of the Palisades is a nice place to be.

I can always acknowledge a nice looking vehicle from a competitor. I like the looks of the Telluride, however I do not like the Palisade, primarily because of the the grill.  I would be in the category of people where the grill is an issue.  

13 hours ago, CKNSLS said:

The interior is nice, but the front end is hideous.