2020 Super Duty

Sir,

I didn't know if you are still tracking vehicles...  Was wondering if you have visibility on: 

1FT8W3BT1LED59004

I know the the plants only opened last week but wanted to thank you in advance for your help!

OUTSTANDING!!!  Thank you sooo much for providing this service.  This information allows me to start planning and most likely can expect delivery at the end of Jun.  The last thing I wanted to do was cancel this order because of everything going on.  It inspires me too see the men and women back at work to get this economy going again...  So thankful for them!

Hindy

• Like 1

I agree.  The only comment I have to make is since production is so delicate right now it is a good time to remember that I dates I give you are always ETA dates.  So anything can happen with your order in the near future, but I hope everything goes all according to plan.

Totally understand.  This gives me more time to save up for the down payment. :)   Would you mind, if after the 9 Jun date passes, to contact you again for an update if things do slip to the right?  Reading your rules scared me and don't want to be put on the naughty list!  Thank you again for your time and efforts.  

• 2 weeks later...

Weekly status check please.  1FT8W3BT1LED59004

Quick question, do you have visibility what rail company when it starts heading west and if so, the rail initials and number the truck is on?  

Thanks,

Hindy

Edited by hindy

I do not provide rail numbers unless somehow they have been included/listed in your current tracking update, sorry.

In Transit - Passing (Burlington Northern Railroad ) Kancity, KS  Jun-21-2020, 03:21 CT.

ETA Jul-30-2020    

First of all, I already gave you an update this week.  1 update per week as per the rules you are agreed to abide by when you posted in this forum.

Secondly, do not tell anyone I am going to do this please - I will give you an update anyway because I am off all next week and won't be around for tracking.

It is nearly in your neighborhood. :) 

In Transit - Arrived Rail - Railcar # TTGX980405 (Burlington Northern Railroad ) Biglift, CO  Jun-26-2020, 03:30 MT

ETA Jul-30-2020.

Cyberdman,

I totally apologize.  My habit is to ask for an update on Friday.  I requested an update last night knowing you often don't respond until the morning.  My last request was last Friday but didn't get a response until this week Monday.  So you are correct Sir, it won't happen again. 

Thank you for bending the rules this one time and your secret is safe.  I appreciate the update.  My order has been in since 4 Mar so it's been a long wait.  

Sorry...

hindy

Cyberdman,

Thank you again for the service you provide!  She finally made it home after nearly four months for order date.

Order Receipt Date: 2020-03-04
Production Date: 2020-06-10
Shipment Date: 2020-06-12
Days in Transit (Estimated): 16
Final Delivered Date (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Actual): 2020-07-02

20200701_204558 (2).jpg