2019 Edge Titanium -- A Good Deal?

Alex D.

I'm currently working on trading in my '14 Escape for a '19 Edge Titanium with 301A package. I've attempted to negotiate with many dealers, but none willing to budge from listed price. Finally found one with about 14,000 miles, and the dealer came down to just under 29k. What's odd is the CarMax notes this vehicle was purchased in Canada and served in a corporate fleet before being purchased by this dealer in the U.S. near me. I've never seen this before. Is it unusual for a vehicle to essentially be imported from Canada for sale in the U.S.? Is this a good deal? Definitely getting it inspected before signing papers. Any common issue with '19 Edges (assuming it's not too early to know)? I appreciate the bounty of collective knowledge on this forum! I've been here reading daily for over a decade. Appreciate you all.

We love our Ford EDGE Titanium !  Right size, great fuel economy, and performance! This EDGE is a quality and reliable SUV ! I've seen on the FORD Dealer site several Brand New (In stock) 2019 Ford Edge Titaniums for in the in the $34-39 K range ! These NEW EDGE Titaniums have no miles on them and FULL Ford Warranty ----- You can DEALfor these 2019 Left-overs , And they are worth the few extra dollars over an unknown used vehicle--- I say explore a New 2019 Edge Titanium that now one has abused or violated --specially if you Plan keeping it several years ! good luck---Think NEW--- You'll never regret driving a brand NEW EDGE ! ! 

Edited by Racinghcr
Add info !
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Alex D. said:

Does anyone know how to look up the exact build date? I know the month and year of final assembly can be found on the door placard, but I'm interested in knowing the date of production. Thanks!

Hi Alex. If you post or PM me your VIN, I can access your Build Date.

Good luck.