F150 reveal set for 6/25

Something looks off in the front 3/4 view in the way the fender meets the cab.  I can't put my finger on it.  Almost like the front clip is 10% too big for the cab?  Maybe it's just the new shapes throwing my eyes off.  It's almost like the front of the truck doesn't match the rest?

Not trying to put a downer on this because it is a great looking truck in most aspects.  Just a bit different than what I expected.  I'll use the infamous BON phrase during reveals "I need to see it in person". ?

All-new_F-150_25.jpg

Edited by Anthony
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Anthony said:

Something looks off in the front 3/4 view in the way the fender meets the cab.  I can't put my finger on it.  Almost like the front clip is 10% too big for the cab?  Maybe its just the new shapes throwing my eyes off.

All-new_F-150_25.jpg

I think the vent being a bit larger and more recessed is looking odd to you in this combination of paint color, angle, and background.

It looks really, really good... just like it did in March. ?

11 minutes ago, Anthony said:

The photos show off the newer design much better than the video, thanks. I can see a much bigger difference in real daytime shots.

I don’t know, it still looks pretty much the same to me. I like the headlights and the DRL’s, but I wasn’t a fan of the few grilles they showed, but since there are 11 different grilles, maybe I’ll like one or two of them. 13 wheel options sound nice too. The interior looks good though. Especially the king ranch.its pretty luxurious looking. 2021-ford-f-150.jpg2021-ford-f-150.jpg2021-ford-f-150.jpg

Edited by T-dubz

1 minute ago, T-dubz said:

I don’t know, it still looks pretty much the same to me. I like the headlights and the DRL’s, but I wasn’t a fan of the few grilles they showed, but since there are 11 different grilles, maybe I’ll like one or two of them. 13 wheel options sound nice too. The interior looks good though. Especially the king ranch.its pretty luxurious looking. 

Now, the front on view of the new truck is my absolute favorite.  I thought the last iteration of the C-Clamp was overwrought and this new truck integrates it much nicer with much classier grilles.

Edited by Anthony
  • Like 2

Nice job on interior

and like the familiar front end, but don’t love it. 

Wish the back end got more attention but I could also say that about a number of Ford

products.  

Want to study the model differentiation and see how they compare with Ram who blew by everyone in that category with their latest design.  

1 minute ago, PREMiERdrum said:

We need stable F-Series sales and a very warm early reception to the Bronco family to get what we really want.

So far, so good.

"what we really want" ....I'm almost certain I understand. I hope that can happen as long as the business case makes sense. 

21_FRD_F15_49156_long.tif?croppathe=1_3x

21_FRD_F15_49146.tif?croppathe=1_9x8&wid

The STX (blue one) has the best grille in my opinion, although I do like the lariat sport above too. Looks like led headlights are not standard. The stx doesn’t even appear to get the DRLs. 

21_FRD_F15_49153.tif?croppathe=1_9x8&wid

The stance on this king ranch looks pretty good.

• Like 2