Explorers Burning

Chicago better start cranking up the Explorer police plant. Burning Explorers in every American city. Don't understand why the police are not arresting thousands of these anarchists destroying public property. This is completely out of control. I lived through the riots of the late 60's in Detroit and you didn't break curfew if you valued your life. 

2 hours ago, FordBuyer said:

Chicago better start cranking up the Explorer police plant. Burning Explorers in every American city. Don't understand why the police are not arresting thousands of these anarchists destroying public property. This is completely out of control. I lived through the riots of the late 60's in Detroit and you didn't break curfew if you valued your life. 

President Trump says he's gonna crack down, he has active duty Army on standby, so hopefully they get this under control.

Peaceful protest all day and night if you want, I support reforming the police... but we gotta stop the arson and looting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FordBuyer said:

That’s a darn good question.  Unfortunately there’s politics involved when it should be pretty straightforward.