Retro Super Duty HIGHBOY

2020 Ford Super Duty Highboy Pack Gives Modern Trucks A Styling Twist

The two-tone look returns.

For some truck enthusiasts, the Ford F-250 Highboy was a, uh, high point for pickups in the late 1960s through the late 1970s. The moniker, coined by enthusiasts, is back for 2020, but it’s not coming from the factory. The 2020 Ford Super Duty with the Highboy Package comes from Long McArthur Ford in Salina, Kansas, and translates the classic truck’s look onto a modern one. The dealer combines factory equipment and options with an assortment of aftermarket parts to create unique offerings for pickup fans.

highboy.jpg.1b329ae3710d028bb9b896305e4ef183.jpg

Full story and more pics

I'll take one in Bronco please!  It looks really good, though i think the white is too white, a little cream in there would make it perfect.

• Like 2

I like that retro paint scheme on the new Super Duty.  Speaking of paint, I wish Ford would bring back that dark metallic jade they had on the F series in '78 and '79, I'll bet that would also look really good on a new Super Duty.

8 hours ago, tbone said:

That was a pretty good deal someone got.  That was a great base to start with.  

Indeed. It's insane that a 28 year old truck can get 14.500. Not that i don't think it's a good deal. You can tell someone took care of it and it's really barely broken in. And it looks good to boot.