2021 F-150 Platinum interior spied

25 minutes ago, tbone said:

I think it is the angle. 

I thought for a second it might've been the end of the suicide doors like other manufacturers have done, but then I looked up F-150 spy shots and realized we'd already seen spy shots of SuperCrew models with the suicide doors.

13 hours ago, chucky2 said:

MicroLED tech that can deliver true blacks (like OLED) without image retention (like OLED) can't get here soon enough for...everything...

Burn-in? Yeah I guess that could be a problem for an OLED Car display... You'd almost need a screensaver or auto shutoff to keep the main menu from setting in.

13 hours ago, probowler said:

Burn-in? Yeah I guess that could be a problem for an OLED Car display... You'd almost need a screensaver or auto shutoff to keep the main menu from setting in.

Gotta wonder what they're going to do for the F-35 $500k a piece helmets.  Hopefully the OLED screens that they had to put in them because the LCD screens produced a GLO when it was black out don't have IR/burn-in issues like OLED TVs have...

Given # hours on vehicles vs aircraft though, plus the constant content, it'll be even worse for autos...