Howdy from Phoenix AZ

F350buyer

Hi all.

New to this forum .  Have had a factory order F350 for about a month now so excited about that.  
I’m also Frequently on JLwrangler forums and bronco6G forums.  I have a Jeep wrangler that just sits mostly in the garage which may or may not get sold when the Bronco is available.  
I have been mostly a GM guy for quite some time but I can no longer take how the trucks just get uglier and uglier since about 2008.  I’m Back into Fords and very excited about a few upcoming vehicles for 2021 model year. 

Anyway, ordered a new 2020 F350 because out of 1000’s of “in stock” trucks at 100’s of dealers across the entire southwest, I could not find one spec’d how I wanted it.

I ordered on May 21’st and was told to expect in September because the plants had just opened up.  I’m hoping it doesn’t take longer but it is what it is.

Been a lurker for a little while so it’s cool to sign up and finally be official!