Anybody have inside info on current production at the Kentucky plant?

F350buyer

Jeep announced they were manufacturing at 70% a while back and that got me thinking about my factory order from Ford.  For a couple weeks now I have searched the internet trying to find out how Ford is doing.   Just wondering if things are back to normal or maybe close to normal?

Im curious because I have a F350 currently on order.

I’m wondering the same thing. My truck order has shown sent to plant for two weeks now and haven’t seen any updates to it’s status. Hoping it is done or will be done this week. From what I have read it is normally a week after getting the window sticker that it is completed but with the reduced staffing I can only guess that time period is no longer accurate. 

• 4 weeks later...

The last I read they have been going full production for a few weeks now.  Were two shifts before that, and one off week for summer shutdown.  Have you received your truck yet?  When did your order get placed?  I too am still waiting and I ordered first of May.