Mach E Order Guide

On Select, you can't get 19" wheels if you get Tech package but you get 19" wheels on appearance package - you can't combine these two... it's one or the other. I suppose it is Ford's way of saying you should get the CA 1 instead of Select but tough luck if you want AWD and Co-Pilot 2.0 prep - will need to step up to Premium. 

appearance package: 19" wheels, black roof and trim + comfort features (cargo cover, hands free hatch, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, driver seat and mirror memory)

tech package: Co-Pilot 360 2.0 prep, 360 degree camera + comfort features (cargo cover, hands free hatch, heated front seats, heated steering wheel, driver seat and mirror memory)

100A Select RWD - appearance package or tech package but not both, standard range or extended range

100A Select AWD - appearance package or tech package but not both, standard range or extended range

200A CA 1 RWD (AWD not offered) - Select RWD with tech package and 19" wheels, extended range only

300A Premium RWD - no options just colors, standard range or extended range

300A Premium AWD - no options just colors, standard range or extended range

301A First Edition AWD - no options just colors, extended range only

I think First Edition will become ST-Line down the road once the GT arrives as the top dog model. It already mentioned the seats have "ST-Line stitching" so much for foreshadowing... ?

11 hours ago, jcartwright99 said:

Are they still tweaking the GT?

Who knows? It's anyone's guess! Ford usually posts updated order guides at the beginning of the month, for those vehicles with updates but considering that the Mach-E order guide has only been out for a short time it may be a while before we see the GT content, etc. 

4 minutes ago, sullynd said:

Will the GT be a 2022 model?

You're asking a question that can only be answered by Ford. We'll all know better when Ford either releases an updated 2021 Mach-E Order Guide that includes the Mach-E GT or provides more specific information regarding the GT model.  

3 hours ago, ice-capades said:

You're asking a question that can only be answered by Ford. We'll all know better when Ford either releases an updated 2021 Mach-E Order Guide that includes the Mach-E GT or provides more specific information regarding the GT model.  

Yeah, it was hypothetical. If the Mach isn’t shipping until late 2020/Early 2021 I wonder if the GT won’t just skip the 2021 model year. 

14 hours ago, sullynd said:

Yeah, it was hypothetical. If the Mach isn’t shipping until late 2020/Early 2021 I wonder if the GT won’t just skip the 2021 model year. 

It's certainly possible but if all the other Mach-E models are 2021's I doubt that they'd want the GT's out as 2022's.