New Member From Québec, Canada

Scolirk

Hey everyone, I’m new to the forum and looking forward to getting to know my car better by searching through the archives here. My first car when I was young was a 1983 Ford LTD Crown Victoria, not a day goes by that I don’t miss that car. I’ve been in the market recently for a daily driver of sorts and after wasting some money on a rusted wreck last week, I traded it in for a 2006 Focus ZXW SE today. It’s not the SES unfortunately but seems to be in good mechanical order. No major issues aside from a P0446 check engine code and a faint gas smell, and the heating/air controls won’t switch to send any air to the upper vents. 

I’m planning on sorting those two issues out quickly and thoroughly cleaning the interior of the car. I’ll be scouting out some alloys to replace the steelies and winter tires on there now, along with sourcing a second key, preferably new. 

D51ED815-1095-49E8-8395-BFCC360C8194.jpeg

16 minutes ago, akirby said:

Welcome!  And tell us about that Aviator that you forgot to mention...... ?

Oh that one isn’t interesting ?. I’m an automotive journalist so that’s my ride this week. Reserve AWD trim with all the extra options ticked off. Quite a nice ride overall, I’ve been thoroughly impressed with the recent Lincoln offerings.