2020 Explorer Hybrid

Hello,

This is my first post here and I am new to the forums. If you feel I don't have enough quality posting, than please just ignore this request. I don't want to break any of the rules. 

I would like to track my build if possible. 

Sales Code F23074

Order Code H310 -K7F

It sounds like you are going on vacation next week so enjoy and I'll check with you when you get back if you don't have time before you leave.  Thanks again. 

Edited by Colleen

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2020 at 6:30 AM, cyberdman said:

You're welcome.  It was just ok.  Nice to be off for a few days, but I miss those days of having real vacations.  Right now, I don't know if that'll ever come back.

I hear you. I have more vacation time right now at work than I have ever had this time of year. Let’s hope it eventually does. I’d love to just have a nice dinner out followed by a movie. I know I will certainly appreciate it much more than I have in the past. Amazing the things you take for granted. Have a good weekend! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Cyberdman,

Fingers Crossed that this is my last request!! When you get a chance may I get an update on 2020 Explorer 4-door - VIN 1FM5K7FW5LGD03495. And where should I post my pic when I get it?  :)

Thank you so much! 

10 hours ago, cyberdman said:

In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Norfolk Southern Corp ) Chattanoo, TN  Aug-13-2020, 02:19 CT.

ETA Aug-30-2020

Thank you Cyberdman for everything. Will be back frequently for advice from all the fine folks in this forum. 

On 8/14/2020 at 8:52 AM, cyberdman said:

You are still welcome for tracking updates next week as well and even the week after when you don't get your vehicle when it says you will.  LOL

No tracking needed this week as it showed up yesterday at the dealership. Just wanted to take a second to say Thank You for keeping me informed during the journey. It is very kind of you. 

• Like 1