2021 Mustang Mach-E Production Information

ice-capades

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

So from this point on do you still need to reserve one or can you walk into a dealer and order one? 

Ford's "Build & Price" process requires the user to select a dealership and only refers to placing an actual order with a deposit and makes no reference to a reservation. A dealership's website is now the same without the reservation process. As such, it appears that the reservation system has ended. 

Edited by ice-capades
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...
MUSTANG MACH-E IS SHIPPING

With great anticipation we are thrilled to share that the first 21MY Mustang Mach-E's are shipping from the plant and heading their way to your dealership for customer deliveries.   We are projecting a couple thousand will be released for shipping this year and anticipate some vehicles will arrive by the end of this year.

Please note Retail Customers will receive automatic email alerts on their vehicle status from Produced, Shipped and Estimated Delivery or they can view status via their account on Ford.com.  
Dealers can check status through Vehicle Visibility.
Edited by ice-capades
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Stopped at the dealership to see the Mustang Mach-E. They had two that arrived yesterday and they were both parked in front of the charging station, one being a unit in the courtesy transportation program.

Just by visual impressions it looks a little bigger than an Escape (not looking at actual dimensions, just visual impression). I did not have time to drive one but did a quick walk around and looked inside. I don't like the white taillights at all... just a distraction, the instrument panel display looks small and I don't like that vertical/portrait tablet display in the center stack. I wanted to be impressed but wasn't. I thought it was okay but there just wasn't any "Wow" factor seeing it in person.   

Mustang Mach-E_01.jpg

Mustang Mach-E_02.jpg

Mustang Mach-E_03.jpg

Mustang Mach-E_04.jpg

Mustang Mach-E_05.jpg

Edited by ice-capades
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...