Retained Customers When Ford Cars Are Gone.

Same here, my dad was a Ford man and not a single running Ford in his 3 kids fleet- I've bought 5 new VWs and 1 now disassembled Ranger, little brother has mom's hand me down Mopar Minivan, and youngest brother has Kias and Subarus. Wasn't long ago that Ford sold 6 million vehicles a year, now down to 5 million and dropping as Ford abandons more market sectors. 

• 5 months later...
On 7/19/2021 at 12:13 PM, rperez817 said:

VWoA just announced today they are ending production of the U.S. spec Passat next year. The Chattanooga plant where Passat is assembled will be transformed to produce BEV. A Limited Edition Passat will be produced for 2022 model year. Volkswagen announces end of U.S. Passat production with Limited Edition - Volkswagen US Media Site (vw.com)

In December 2021, the final U.S. market Passat came off the line at VW's Chattanooga Assembly plant, marking the end of ICE powered midsize sedan production for VW in the U.S. market. Chattanooga Assembly Plant is now being retooled for BEV production. Volkswagen celebrates the history of the Passat in the U.S. and looks towards the future in Chattanooga - Volkswagen US Media Site (vw.com)

medium-15221-volkswagencelebratesthehist