Enjoy today, Boys. it's Bronco Time

5 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Sort of. One side builds Bronco bodies, one side builds Ranger bodies and they meet in the middle on a combined line. It's the same thing Kentucky has been doing ever since they moved the Expedition down there. 

Pretty sure that's what they did at Wixom for Lincoln LS and Town Car.  Different body shops but merged on the same line for final assembly.

13 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

Sort of. One side builds Bronco bodies, one side builds Ranger bodies and they meet in the middle on a combined line. It's the same thing Kentucky has been doing ever since they moved the Expedition down there. You might even be able to see it in action on a YouTube video from KTP. 

In a good month KTP was producing just over 40,000 vehicles, even with a shared final trim line.

4 hours ago, probowler said:

I just hope the show is a little better than the F150 reveal; which was just really slow and corporate, and I ended up skipping through most of it. I am going to try and catch this one live, so hopefully I won't be tempted to fast forward.

I agree with you a little bit there. It was 25 minutes of talking before they roll in the truck finally.

2 hours ago, ANTAUS said:

I'll be stuck in a 5 hour budget board meeting, its also my bestfriends bday and she wants to do dinner hour, so something tells me i'll be watching it on the phone as she blows her candles...

She'll probably have more birthdays, Bronco re-launch is once in a lifetime. 

Broncos before hoes.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, tbone said:

I really like it. The rumor was the doors were completely removable, is that still the case, or do we think this the method they plan to go with?  

Well, they had to remove the regular door to put those on.....plus, Ford's Bronco Family teaser showed the two door without doors on.

It's just a tube door option