Enjoy today, Boys. it's Bronco Time

16 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Well, they had to remove the regular door to put those on.....plus, Ford's Bronco Family teaser showed the two door without doors on.

It's just a tube door option

I thought I had read at one point there was a door with removable panels, which is why I was thinking that. 

3 minutes ago, probowler said:

Good God.... That belt line is TERRIBLE. It's so taaall, what were they thinking?

Come on. I'm so over 2020 design trends.

Its not that bad--higher beltlines are to help with side impact standards...and its on freaking 35-37in tires! 

For reference-1st gen Bronco
11186673-1967-ford-bronco-std.thumb.jpg.f1b22521548624371071fdd98aa1ede2.jpg

Just now, silvrsvt said:

Its not that bad--higher beltlines are to help with side impact standards...and its on freaking 35-37in tires! 

For reference-1st gen Bronco
11186673-1967-ford-bronco-std.thumb.jpg.f1b22521548624371071fdd98aa1ede2.jpg

See, this I like!  I get why they do it nowadays, but I hate the way it looks.The front door isn't too bad, but the raised rear lip is just a tad too high for me to love. I'm hoping there was a design decision here beyond crash ratings, perhaps one of the models has a convertible roof. I like most of the truck, it's really good. It's just the greenhouse that lets it down.

Those tires are redonkulous, no doubt this will be a great success.

2 hours ago, silvrsvt said:

I'm shocked at the doors...can't say I'm a fan, but it is interesting..I'd take them as an option for the summer. 

The doors are aftermarket (that was part of the reveal).

Edited by Anthony

1 hour ago, Deanh said:

Perfect...head home early...little Bombay Sapphire and tonic..GO TIME....have NOT been this excited about an actual Ford product in a LONG time....

You know how to do it!!! I'm just sipping some Knob Creek and thought about lighting a cigar!!

After watching the video and seeing some of the details, this thing is awesome!  I think I’m going to have to find a few more pennies to get this thing, although after looking at pricing on Ford’s website it looks like they have pricing for everyone.   I’m really Pumped about it!

I think Jeep should be worried based on what I have seen.  

I was writing the Bronco in my next film, but now there is a problem... A machine gun turret pop out of the roof in the script, but there is a roll bar there on the real one, so now I have to have no back seats. (It's the four door that I put in there.) Because I got a CAD model for the Mustang in this one, I was hoping they would be thrilled with the way the Mustang is portrayed ( the Mustang is the more badass than John Wick's), that they would like the badass Bronco in the next film.