Enjoy today, Boys. it's Bronco Time

6 minutes ago, sullynd said:

It has to be tempting for Hackett though, Right? Mustang? Brand. Bronco? Brand. Raptor?

There will be a Ranger Raptor in NA with the next generation. 

There will be a not-yet-announced top end Bronco that borrows heavily from the Raptor parts bin, but it won't ever wear the name.

Beyond that... ?

May had inspired by debut of the New Broncos. I saw once a day, someone were driving their Jeeps with doors removed. Once last night Saturday (12:30am Sunday) at a traffic light. A lady was driving it. Then today Sunday, while having lunch at home, someone blasting the music. I stood up looked out the window. Another Jeep with removed doors was passing by.

I haven't once seen someone drove with doors removed in my life time, as far as I could remember.

46 minutes ago, LoveTaurus said:

May had inspired by debut of the New Broncos. I saw once a day, someone were driving their Jeeps with doors removed. Once last night Saturday (12:30am Sunday) at a traffic light. A lady was driving it. Then today Sunday, while having lunch at home, someone blasting the music. I stood up looked out the window. Another Jeep with removed doors was passing by.

I haven't once seen someone drove with doors removed in my life time, as far as I could remember.

This is an everyday occurrence in warmer weather by me. 

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2020 at 5:43 AM, PREMiERdrum said:

It's  some kind of appearance package that hasn't been announced yet. It includes the white roof, rollcage, door handles, and hood bars. 

and its EXACTLY what I want to replicate...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Deanh said:

and its EXACTLY what I want to replicate...

A LOT of people want that look.

Ford would be leaving a TON of money on the table if they don't offer that package.

Edited by rmc523
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, probowler said:

That's the tough part about this truck... do you jump in on thew new hotness? Or do you wait and see what the Rock is cooking?

you may be waiting a while.....I don't think any that DO end up on lots , will last long at all...

27 minutes ago, probowler said:

That's the tough part about this truck... do you jump in on thew new hotness? Or do you wait and see what the Rock is cooking?

My thinking with that, though, is you can always be waiting for "what's cooking."    If Warthog is a couple of years away, then at that point, you're almost to the redesign, and it's a never ending cycle.  So at some point, you'll have to pull the trigger.  Also, the "what's cooking" will cost even more than what's out now, so finances come into play too.

31 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

My thinking with that, though, is you can always be waiting for "what's cooking."    If Warthog is a couple of years away, then at that point, you're almost to the redesign, and it's a never ending cycle.  So at some point, you'll have to pull the trigger.  Also, the "what's cooking" will cost even more than what's out now, so finances come into play too.

And you end up missing out on driving it for a year or two or three.

On 7/19/2020 at 7:43 AM, PREMiERdrum said:

It's  some kind of appearance package that hasn't been announced yet. It includes the white roof, rollcage, door handles, and hood bars. 

I also think it will include interior pieces as well. If you zoom in on the grille in the pic below, you can see a red accents around BRONCO as well as red in the hood tie downs. the interior has a white dash and white seats to go along with the white exterior. BRONCO is red on the dash along with the ac vent knobs. Grab handles have red trim. The seats have red stitching and a red BRONCO as well. The doors have red bungie cords on them. This seems to be a pretty comprehensive package. 2021-ford-bronco.jpg
I actually hope the red trim on the grille makes it to the black and gray grilles too. It’s a nice touch.
2021-ford-bronco.jpg2021-ford-bronco.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

Patience is a virtue, I'll let other people find all the bugs. Plus with very few exceptions,I  find most vehicles get better (in looks and performance) in subsequent updates of a new generation. If the next update sucks, I'll grab one of the outgoing models. There are still a few options I want that Ford isn't offering yet, so it really just makes the most sense for me to wait.

44 minutes ago, akirby said:

And you end up missing out on driving it for a year or two or three.

If my Escape becomes more trouble than it's worth however, I wouldn't be against a lease. That honestly might be the best way to go, so you can upgrade easier in the future if something really nice does come along... or buy if it doesn't.

2 hours ago, T-dubz said:

I also think it will include interior pieces as well. If you zoom in on the grille in the pic below, you can see a red accents around BRONCO as well as red in the hood tie downs. the interior has a white dash and white seats to go along with the white exterior. BRONCO is red on the dash along with the ac vent knobs. Grab handles have red trim. The seats have red stitching and a red BRONCO as well. The doors have red bungie cords on them. This seems to be a pretty comprehensive package. 2021-ford-bronco.jpg
I actually hope the red trim on the grille makes it to the black and gray grilles too. It’s a nice touch.
2021-ford-bronco.jpg2021-ford-bronco.jpg

That's the interior I loved as well...but may have been a one off...I thought this may have been the Marine grade vinyl

4 hours ago, probowler said:

This is one I would like to have the first model year of because I intend to keep it for a while and it will be kind of cool to have the first year the Bronco re-emerged.  I also have faith that MAP will build it correctly out of the gate.  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, tbone said:

This is one I would like to have the first model year of because I intend to keep it for a while and it will be kind of cool to have the first year the Bronco re-emerged.  I also have faith that MAP will build it correctly out of the gate.  

Were you able to get a first edition reserved?