Official 2021 Bronco 2 door and 4 door reveal

Just now, jasonj80 said:

There is no reason the site should be this slow right now. 

Ford Cloud infrastructure is getting killed. If the load balancing is working correctly, instances should just start automatically being created and help with demand. This SHOULD be relatively seamless....apparently not. All and all, this is a good thing from a demand perspective.

16 minutes ago, jcartwright99 said:

Ford Cloud infrastructure is getting killed. If the load balancing is working correctly, instances should just start automatically being created and help with demand. This SHOULD be relatively seamless....apparently not. All and all, this is a good thing from a demand perspective.

It's not a good look no doubt  but it's a very good problem to have. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2005Explorer said:

Has anyone taken the time to compare the Sport pricing versus Escape AWD pricing? 

If I got one though I'd want the real one since I have a Ranger right now and am a truck kinda guy these days.

Base model starts at 26,660. First edition starts at 38k

1 hour ago, 2005Explorer said:

When Ford puts their mind to something the results are amazing. This will do to the off-road SUV segment what the Taurus did to the midsized sedan market in the 80s. Good job Ford!

Are you really going back 35 years and referencing the Taurus that they got right at the time and totally fucked it up afterwards?  

Just got  off  phone with  youngest son who was trying to get an order in-with no luck. He mentioned possible impact on stock in AM. Just went to Seeking Alpha even though  market is closed but at  8PM BloombergBusinessweek posted  long article entitled..."The Bronco is Back,Thanks to a Group of Obsessed Ford Employees".  Very good!

well ford made my decision easy. I was back and forth between the bronco and the sport, but after seeing the bronco, it’s hard to even consider the sport. Motor1 said it was significantly shorter than the escape, but didn’t say by how much. It’s proportions look odd in some pictures, especially in this one, the rear cargo area is just too short and the hood looks too long. The wheels look too small as well but that could be because I’ve been looking at 35’s all day.2021-ford-bronco-sport.jpg

so real bronco it is. Antimatter blue looks good, but I think Area 51 is what I’ll end up getting with Sasquatch package. Has there been any mention of what roof comes with the vehicle? 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

so real bronco it is. Antimatter blue looks good, but I think Area 51 is what I’ll end up getting with Sasquatch package. Has there been any mention of what roof comes with the vehicle? 

After looking at everything, I think outside of the First Edition and Outer Banks models, its black. I've seen no mention of a white roof, so I'm guessing its an aftermarket item.

29 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

Motor1 said it was significantly shorter than the escape, but didn’t say by how much. It’s proportions look odd in some pictures, especially in this one, the rear cargo area is just too short and the hood looks too long. The wheels look too small as well but that could be because I’ve been looking at 35’s all day.

Cargo area proportions indeed off in the Sport. Appearence and practicality compromised.

C Pillar does not help either.

Edited by passis
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, silvrsvt said:

After looking at everything, I think outside of the First Edition and Outer Banks models, its black. I've seen no mention of a white roof, so I'm guessing its an aftermarket item.

Just read on Autoblog that only the 2 door comes standard with a hard top (There is no soft top for the 2 door according to them). All 4 door models come standard with soft top. That kinda sucks. I was thinking it would come with the hard top.

https://www.autoblog.com/2020/07/13/2021-ford-bronco-roof/