Official 2021 Bronco 2 door and 4 door reveal

5 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

So, how much does everyone think the Sasquatch package will cost? The price of that package will determine what trim I get. I’m guessing it will be $5k.

It appears it's pretty similar to the FX4 package on F-series and Ranger so probably comparable to that if I had to guess

1 hour ago, Deanh said:

2inch lift?...how does that work with coil overs...? Im sure people will go nuts customizing but lifting has never been my favorite...

Likely 2” spacers like you see in leveling kits. Compress the coils and install them.  I have them on the front of my Raptor.  

3 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Yeah I am too...I have this feeling that alot of the stuff we are seeing is "aftermarket" items

It doesn't help that all the press photos (and that black one pictured above) don't have trim stickers on the front quarter panel, making it impossible to figure out what's pictured.

5 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Yeah I am too...I have this feeling that alot of the stuff we are seeing is "aftermarket" items

bingo, I think a lot of the stuff shown yesterday was aftermarket (or Sasquatch). The black bronco is what a regular badlands will look like.

id like to see some of these “regular” broncos out in the open next to a Sasquatch to get a sense for how big they are.

Edited by T-dubz

I still think they needed a presentation to go with the video - way too many unanswered questions for an all new vehicle.   I mean, I wasn't expecting to know EVERYTHING about it, but I was expecting to be a bit more confident in knowing what I'm reserving, ya know?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rmc523 said:

It doesn't help that all the press photos (and that black one pictured above) don't have trim stickers on the front quarter panel, making it impossible to figure out what's pictured.

Yep! I've fallen in love with this-but I can't figure out what the hell it is!

bronco-4dr-features-03-jpg.11334

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

So, how much does everyone think the Sasquatch package will cost? The price of that package will determine what trim I get. I’m guessing it will be $5k.

I’m very curious as well, and I hope you are wrong about the price, but I suspect you are right.  It will likely be priced out of my reach for a 3rd vehicle. 

5 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Yep! I've fallen in love with this-but I can't figure out what the hell it is!

bronco-4dr-features-03-jpg.11334

Yes, that's what I want in Velocity Blue.  With different wheels - those are ugly and I feel like are accessories.

A motortrend article (I think PD linked it here) mentioned some trims will have a molded in color white top available.....BUT the white top here in all the photos of that one looked painted, as is the roll cage.

2021 Ford Bronco Modular Body

I don't know - maybe the roof panels aren't painted - it's hard to tell.

---

That Badlands trim looks good - but it doesn't have a Sport mode lol  And I'm not going to be using rock crawl mode.  I grabbed a Wildtrak one because I was so lost, and it comes with a painted black top, but I want white haha.

Edited by rmc523

I’m on board for one of the mode

10 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Just to show you how popular the preorder is...BroncoG6 has 600+ reservations as I am posting this, all in less then 24 hours. 

I jumped on board earlier today, so we will see how it works out. I picked the Outer Banks, but I’m not exactly sure I will end up with that model.  

73EEF30A-FA2B-4262-A6B3-7ACB9ABAFDFF.png

Edited by tbone
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, tbone said:

I’m on board for one of the mode

I jumped on board earlier today, so we will see how it works out. 

73EEF30A-FA2B-4262-A6B3-7ACB9ABAFDFF.png

the outer banks looks nice. If I can’t afford one with the Sasquatch package, I think a 2 door outer banks is what I would get.

2 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Good point...I like the color combo, so I'll be leaning towards that. The interior is neat, but I'm fine with cloth seats. 

It’s a great color combo.  I need to see a few of these colors in person to help with the final color selection.  

4 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

the outer banks looks nice. If I can’t afford one with the Sasquatch package, I think a 2 door outer banks is what I would get.

The cost of the Sasquatch Package is a major consideration in my final model selection.  I wish the Build and Price was up so we can figure this stuff out better.  

15 minutes ago, tbone said:

That may be a First Edition. 

Don't think so.

PD mentioned at 6g that it's an appearance package that hasn't been announced.

9 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

Looks like mine! ??

You guys didn't choose colors yet, right?

Only trim?

5 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Don't think so.

PD mentioned at 6g that it's an appearance package that hasn't been announced.

You guys didn't choose colors yet, right?

Only trim?

I didn’t see that about the package. 

I have not picked a color yet.  That was the default picture.