Official 2021 Bronco 2 door and 4 door reveal

6 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Yep this is a Base Bronco w/ Sasquatch, but painted in a color thaf isn't available to order on the base model for PR purposes. ?‍♂️

I’m actually really impressed with this. If the black diamond ends up being too expensive, I could see going down to big bend or base and being completely happy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Deanh said:

to move the massive, and HEAVY wheels and tires with the Sasquatch requires BIG time torque....2.3 wouldn't get  out of its own way...and to do so would put undue stress on the clutch, I was wondering about this this morning...now we have clarification...and DAMMIT wife now gets her Auto....wonder if I get to choose the 2 door now...

I see, so it's the engine that's the limiting factor. Sad then that they won't offer it with the 2.7

34 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

They say this is the base bronco with Sasquatch.2021-base-bronco-sasquatch-package-under2021-base-bronco-sasquatch-package-under

see link for more pics and video. Watch the video to see the cargo area on the two door.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/spotted-base-bronco-sasquatch-package-with-underhood-engine-shot-cyber-orange.2025/

31 minutes ago, PREMiERdrum said:

Yep this is a Base Bronco w/ Sasquatch, but painted in a color thaf isn't available to order on the base model for PR purposes. ?‍♂️

Holy cheap silver plastic!  Also boo to manufacturers restricting colors to higher trim models ?

31 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

I’m actually really impressed with this. If the black diamond ends up being too expensive, I could see going down to big bend or base and being completely happy.

2 dr pricing ( excludes options and d and d ) Base $28500, Big Bend $33385, Black Diamond $36050, Outer banks $38955, Badlands $42095, Wild trak $$48875, First Edition ( all spoken for apparently ) $$59305. Those are the two doors.

Edited by Deanh

7 minutes ago, probowler said:

I see, so it's the engine that's the limiting factor. Sad then that they won't offer it with the 2.7

Holy cheap silver plastic!  Also boo to manufacturers restricting colors to higher trim models ?

I actually think the small screen dash looks great for a base model... it looks miles better than the Jeep.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Deanh said:

2 dr pricing ( excludes options and d and d ) Base $28500, Big Bend $33385, Black Diamond $36050, Outer banks $38955, Badlands $42095, Wild trak $$48875, First Edition ( all spoken for apparently ) $$59305. Those are the two doors.

now if I just knew the price for the auto, Sasquatch, mid package, steel bumper and auxiliary switches, I’d be all set. If I can get all of that on the base for around 38, I’d be pretty happy

Edited by T-dubz

44 minutes ago, Broncofan7 said:

Can a Badlands Bronco be equipped with a 2.7? I'm seeing varying info depending on the source.

Yes, I typed out the theme and option combo summary 3 or 4 times already in this thread in various formats.

• 2.7 is optional on No theme, Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, and Bad Lands. Standard on Wildtrak and First Edition.
  • Manual is standard on No theme 2 door, Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Bad Lands. Auto is optional on these.
  • Auto is standard on No theme 4 door (2.3), Outer Banks (2.3), and Wildtrak (2.7) and First Edition (2.7). Manual not available on these.
  • Sasquatch is optional on No theme, Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, and Bad Lands. Standard on Wildtrak and First Edition. Not compatible with 2.3 manual. Available on 2.3 with auto, or 2.7.
  • Standard equipment package is on No theme, Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Bad Lands.
  • Mid equipment package is standard on Outer Banks and Wildtrak, optional on Big Bend, Black Diamond, and Bad Lands.
  • High equipment package is optional on Outer Banks, Bad Lands, and Wildtrak.
  • Lux equipment package is standard on First Edition, optional on Outer Banks, Bad Lands, and Wildtrak.
Edited by bzcat
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bronco Theme map (make your browser wider to see properly)

|                                                                                                    / Outer Banks (high trim/country club ride) --\

| Base (blank canvas) --- Big Bend (jack of all trades) ---<  -- Black Diamond (offroad biased)                      \

|                                                                                                    \ Bad Lands (ultimate offroad)                          ---  Wildtrak (ultimate offroad + high trim) --- First Edition (kitchen sink)

Edited by bzcat

1 hour ago, Broncofan7 said:

Can a Badlands Bronco be equipped with a 2.7? I'm seeing varying info depending on the source.

2.7 is avail in every package...2.3 is std on everything barring Wildtrak and Kenny Rogers and the First Edition...

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, bzcat said:

Bronco Theme map (make your browser wider to see properly)

|                                                                                                    / Outer Banks (high trim/country club ride) --\

| Base (blank canvas) --- Big Bend (jack of all trades) ---<  -- Black Diamond (offroad biased)                      \

|                                                                                                    \ Bad Lands (ultimate offroad)                          ---  Wildtrak (ultimate offroad + high trim) --- First Edition (kitchen sink)

Wildtrak is their high speed off roader....kinda a Raptorized version...Badlands is their extreme off roader...First edition is combo of the best of the models....

47 minutes ago, bzcat said:

• Auto is standard on No theme 4 door (2.3), Outer Banks (2.3), and Wildtrak (2.7) and First Edition (2.7). 

where did you see this? I’m not finding this anywhere. By No Theme 4 door, do you mean the base 4 door? 

Edited by T-dubz

13 minutes ago, T-dubz said:

where did you see this? I’m not finding this anywhere.

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/models/bronco-base/

Go to Bronco page and select Bronco Base. Click on Power and Handling

Says...

Power

Standard

• Post-Impact Braking
  • Electric Parking Brake
  • 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine
  • Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS)
  • 7-Speed Manual Transmission (2-Door)
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission (4-Door)

Optional

• Engine Block Heater
  • 2.7L EcoBoost® Engine (requires automatic transmission)
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission (2-Door)
Edited by bzcat
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, bzcat said:

https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/models/bronco-base/

Go to Bronco page and select Bronco Base. Click on Power and Handling

Says...

Power

Standard

• Post-Impact Braking
  • Electric Parking Brake
  • 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine
  • Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS)
  • 7-Speed Manual Transmission (2-Door)
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission (4-Door)

Optional

• Engine Block Heater
  • 2.7L EcoBoost® Engine (requires automatic transmission)
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission (2-Door)

Thanks, I guess that is why the base bronco has a bigger price difference between 2 and 4 door compared to the other trims.

8 hours ago, probowler said:

Keep in mind, that's a preproduction model that doesn't have production textures/finishes.

I think a hybrid makes a lot of sense, having that big battery pack could be useful not just for MPGs, but for power during camping and travel.  Still sketched to take such a vehicle through deep water, but I'm sure ford will be test all that out.

At this point I figure it's when, not if we get a hybrid and electric bronco

Edited by probowler

16 hours ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

None of this matters anymore. The governor is going to force us to shut down again. 

Figures, this whole thing is a cluster and the actual truth is out there under a mountain of lies, agendas, and government cash. 

Just let adults be adults and work and live the American Dream... in a Bronc with the top off ??

• Like 2