Official 2021 Bronco 2 door and 4 door reveal

FWIW, a Bronco6G member noticed that the images in the confirmation emails were hosted to the incomplete and non-public Bronco Build and Price.

So, by going to your confirmation and pulling the image location, you can swap INT / EXT and numbers around to pull associated images. 

On that note, here's the Big Bend 4dr interior... 

received_2174078509405534.jpeg

received_713191189474215.jpeg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PREMiERdrum said:

FWIW, a Bronco6G member noticed that the images in the confirmation emails were hosted to the incomplete and non-public Bronco Build and Price.

So, by going to your confirmation and pulling the image location, you can swap INT / EXT and numbers around to pull associated images. 

On that note, here's the Big Bend 4dr interior... 

received_2174078509405534.jpeg

received_713191189474215.jpeg

HA! Just beat me to it

1 hour ago, T-dubz said:

I posted all the 2021 Bronco MSRP prices earlier this week. One thing I won't do is post "Dealer Invoice" prices as there are enough other places online where someone can find out what the invoice prices are. Flaunting or promoting invoice prices only hurts Ford Dealers and Bronco6G should not be publishing them either. I'm the first one to be critical of Ford but the business is competitive enough without making it even more difficult for Dealers to make a profit, as small as it is in most transactions. Okay, the general public won't likely see the invoice prices disclosed online and sites like Blue Oval Forums are dedicated to the real enthusiasts that are already smart enough to know how to get the invoice pricing information from other sources.   

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Moosetang said:

Clay model shot is interesting. I definitely prefer the finished product to this.

3-13.jpg

Guessing this photo was taken in the spring of 2018 or had they already moved to full-size clays in 2017?

I remember them commenting that they were still working on the design in March of 2018 with this tarp image. Guessing the production Bronco as we know it came a few months later.

ford-bronco_100646377_h.jpg

Anyway, whatever it's gonna be called, the performance Bronco is definitely a '23 like mentioned on Br6G.

Edited by JX1

10 minutes ago, fuzzymoomoo said:

You would be surprised how early they make clay models sometimes 

I would have been thinking they were sketching 3 years ago, because I heard apparently that although planning started in 2015, they didn't green light design work until 2017 right after Hinrichs announced it.

Since that starts with sketching and/or scale clays, I figured this was a bit of a more advanced design stage months down the line.

Doesn't look like summer in the background nor fall/winter, so I guess spring 2018 LOL. This is probably the final result from some 2 years ago?

20200721_144839.thumb.jpg.531cf6170be2ee9ac5dff2d4b8aaaa4e.jpg

Edited by JX1

Looks like Ford raised the First Edition to 7,000 units and they are all still taken.

https://www.yahoo.com/autos/2021-ford-bronco-first-edition-211300320.html

On the same night the 2021 Ford Bronco was revealed and the reservation site launched, the one-year-only First Edition sold out. That was 3,500 vehicles reserved in one evening. Obviously demand was high, so Ford saw fit to go ahead and double production of the First Edition. However, it's still sold out.

The announcement arrived in a message to reservation holders, and was shared on the internet at places such as online forum Bronco6G. Interestingly, the message notes that anyone who had reserved a First Edition Bronco could cancel the reservation if they wanted now that there will be more. Somehow we doubt the dip in exclusivity is going to dissuade reservation holders.

As for being sold out, still, that came to us from Ford, which confirmed the increase in production. Apparently every two-door and four-door Bronco First Edition reservation is filled. So if you didn't reserve one earlier and want one, be ready to scour dealers when the deliveries go out. And if you end up buying one that was reserved by a dealer, prepare for a hefty price tag. The cheapest two-door First Edition starts at $60,800, and the four-door starts at $64,995. And any dealer with one to sell will probably be asking more than MSRP for it.

• Like 1

Rumor is they mistakenly allowed 3500 2 doors and 3500 4 doors to be reserved.  So when they said they changed it to 7000 those 7000 had already been reserved.  Only thing to do in that situation.   And it sure won’t hurt their bottom line since these are the priciest ones.

Maybe  Ford needs to think about building the Bronco in a second plant as they seem to be hopelessly swamped in orders. Ford certainly has more than a couple underused plants that could build an extra 100,000 or so. As it is, it looks like customers may wait a couple years to get a chance at buying one. 

12 minutes ago, FordBuyer said:

Maybe  Ford needs to think about building the Bronco in a second plant as they seem to be hopelessly swamped in orders. Ford certainly has more than a couple underused plants that could build an extra 100,000 or so. As it is, it looks like customers may wait a couple years to get a chance at buying one. 

I think Ford will be lucky to have a 50% take rate...even at 300K preorders, that is still doable without adding additional shifts. 

Plus figure in that maybe 10-25% of these orders are for the Bronco Sport.

59 minutes ago, silvrsvt said:

I think Ford will be lucky to have a 50% take rate...even at 300K preorders, that is still doable without adding additional shifts. 

Plus figure in that maybe 10-25% of these orders are for the Bronco Sport.

judging by our reservations...the Bronco Sport accounted for diddly squat.....the focus seems to be solely on the big brother...

35 minutes ago, Deanh said:

judging by our reservations...the Bronco Sport accounted for diddly squat.....the focus seems to be solely on the big brother...

I'm not at all surprised.  Bronco is a vehicle that will gain the enthusiast crowd - the type that would reserve something ahead of time.  Bronco Sport, IMO, appeals more to the average customer that will go into the dealer, see it, like it, and buy it, rather than plan out the purchase a year in advance.

3 hours ago, FordBuyer said:

I think maybe you're high

They can add a third shift if absolutely necessary but that's very expensive to do so if it's not going to stick around long, say long enough to fill backorders and that's all, there's no point